Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: Im actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

Seriously? Dzeko's behaviour worse than Tevez? Not having it, this is a wind up.

I would have been surprised if Dzeko had not reacted badly to being substituted so early in a game where all we needed was one goal to be right back in it. He gets my vote of confidence.

'your my boy said:
In my opinion, and I hope its quite clear, Dzeko's reaction was because he was way below his own standards, not only tonight but in the previous 3 games and perhaps the last 10 months.

A combination of Balotelli propelling us to victory against Everton and having a poor game against a team from his former league will have compounded this.

I feel happy to have such a determined player in out squad. Yet I shall say again, Dzeko does not have the turn of pace/balance to be a world class centre forward.

Name me a top team which plays with a striker as immobile as Dzeko.

It frustrates me when people post - 'oh but Dzeko and Aguero misplaced 97.5% the same passes tonight, and neither had many shots' : Aguero is a constant threat, Dzeko is not.

I know, Dzeko is shit......OR he's the reigning Player of the Month in the English Premier League. Sometimes I don't know about some of you posters.

leave Edin alone he was just pissed off at his perfromannce than anything else.

pezlington said:
I dont know about you guys, but I was more annoyed with Dzeko's reaction in Munich that Tevez.
Unreal, he may not have had his best game, he may of thrown a hissy fit when hooked, but you're more annoyed with him than that rat shit Argentine?

Just unreal

de niro said:
crap thread.
This

1) Dzeko doesnt like losing - thus the reaction (however inexcusable). So him and Tevez are uncomparable in that regard.

2) Dzeko almost NEVER behaves this way (it's his one-time mistake) - so everyone needs to calm the fuck down.

3) Dzeko has shown he loves this team and these fans (unlike what some people on this forum give in return) - so it will all be sorted out between him and Roberto.

4) Thumbs up were NOT aimed towards Mancini - if I recall there was a separate thread on this where people have sorted it out?

5) This thread is shit.

Im actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

I'm sure some of these posts in this thread are being posted while sat in the Oktoberfest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.