Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Shirley said:
pezlington said:
I dont know about you guys, but I was more annoyed with Dzeko's reaction in Munich that Tevez.

I know that sounds strange given the vast difference in seriousness of their actions. But I consider Dzeko to be a quality player, mostly a real nice guy and pretty much the future of this club...I would hate to see him take the same path as Carlos.

Sort it out Edin!

Actually I have come to the conclusion that Dzeko's show of petulance may have been the catalyst for Tevez's act of mutiny, so I am also just as much disappointed with Dzeko.
RM needs to stop this childish behavior once and for all, if the fans what to react to a substitution as paying customers they have the right to voice their opinion.
To be perfectly honest....bullshit! I totally understand his reason for the reaction he had, and although out of order he has had the balls to apologise. For me the bloke has always come across as a model professional. Look forward to him starting against Blackburn and doing the business.

I don't really buy that Dzeko put ideas into Tevez' head, but he did disrupt and distract the bench at a very important moment in a huge match. I completely accept his apology, but it's not something just to be forgotten, the lessons must be learned. We have people working, are trying to follow the game and prepare themselves mentally.

There was a lack of professionalism from several people, the whole thing just appeared a bit shambolic.

I've seen it before, and it makes me feel that we are flaunting a lack of discipline, seriousness and commitment. Hopefully this entire incident is the catalyst for change. No petulance, no larking about. Pick a seat, sit down, follow the game, and be ready at any moment.

Mancini has to do better to lead them, but perhaps in this case the coaches and the players themselves need to do be the ones setting standards and enforcing them.

Lucky13 said:
Happy with the apology , i'd still start Mario with Kun on Saturday.

Me too.

Lucky13 said:
Happy with the apology , i'd still start Mario with Kun on Saturday.

This. Why should Mario not start?
He's done what has been asked of him all last season.
Head down, come on when needed and scored.
Shown appreciation to the manager for his chance and now he should start with Aguero.

Tbh, this is where I'm fooked off with Tevez because had he not been such a prick I would have liked Aguero to be rested and Tevez to start alongside Mario tomorrow.

he shouldn't have apologized, there was no need for an apology, Mancini fked up, still love ya Edin though

the_one said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
citijin said:
i am waiting for balotelli to apologize too
For what?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9VwVeCgcRs[/youtube]

maybe, just a hint

If you think that is even remotely equivilent to refusing to obey an order in a CL game then you are watching a totally different game to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.