Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: Im actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

bluemoonste said:
pezlington said:
I dont know about you guys, but I was more annoyed with Dzeko's reaction in Munich that Tevez.

I know that sounds strange given the vast difference in seriousness of their actions. But I consider Dzeko to be a quality player, mostly a real nice guy and pretty much the future of this club...I would hate to see him take the same path as Carlos.

Sort it out Edin!

I thought Edin was more frustrated with himself than Mancini. His touch was bad, he missed a good chance and was back in Germany and had something to prove ... tried too hard in my opinion.

Edin generally is a good honest working guy ... unlike some !!

he was frustrated at both :) i stoped watching the game at 30th min...just no spirit in it at all,screw it...

i was in germany as a bosnian refuge back when the bundesliga was the s.. with dortmund wining the champions league,shalke the uefa cup...and klinsmann and matheus fighting over at bayern ,with klinsmann puting his boot in the pepsi big bilboard tub or whatever it was in front of the tunnel when he was substituted,it took him a bit to get his foot out haha

seems dzeko has got away with his little tantrum and his apology has worked with Mancini...according to the interview on the OS...RM saying that he will choose whehter he starts on the bench or not after training.....

So he manager going back on what he said in his first interview after the Munich match.....

regardless of that...on performances alone dzeko should be on the bench....he has been a spectator in the last few matches (Fulham, Everton, Napoli and Muncih). Balo deserves his chance

simon23 said:
seems dzeko has got away with his little tantrum and his apology has worked with Mancini...according to the interview on the OS...RM saying that he will choose whehter he starts on the bench or not after training.....

So he manager going back on what he said in his first interview after the Munich match.....

regardless of that...on performances alone dzeko should be on the bench....he has been a spectator in the last few matches (Fulham, Everton, Napoli and Muncih). Balo deserves his chance
He's on the bench

@Ian_Ladyman_DM
Ian Ladyman
No dzeko in #mcfc starting line up today. Not a punishment, though. Just one of several changes.
17 minutes ago via txt
Favorite Retweet Reply

simon23 said:

Blatant hater. You obviously didn't see this Napoli game, as he was easily one of our better players.

Just because someone doesn't score doesn't mean they don't do a good job. Aguero hasn't scored since Fulham so has he been a spectator in the past 2 games?

When you say he is going back on what he said, I'm pretty sure Mancini is referring to Tevez and not Dzeko. To be honest I don't know why people get annoyed by players wanting to stay on the pitch and even then, at least Dzeko had the balls to apologise. So don't question Bobby's judgement on that.

Last point now, although I'm more optimistic about Balo's future, you are saying he deserves to play on the basis him scoring 2 goals. Now, I do feel that Balotelli should play today as he could do something. However, you feel Balotelli should play because you hate Dzeko.

shikariblue said:
simon23 said:

Blatant hater. You obviously didn't see this Napoli game, as he was easily one of our better players.

Just because someone doesn't score doesn't mean they don't do a good job. Aguero hasn't scored since Fulham so has he been a spectator in the past 2 games?

When you say he is going back on what he said, I'm pretty sure Mancini is referring to Tevez and not Dzeko. To be honest I don't know why people get annoyed by players wanting to stay on the pitch and even then, at least Dzeko had the balls to apologise. So don't question Bobby's judgement on that.

Last point now, although I'm more optimistic about Balo's future, you are saying he deserves to play on the basis him scoring 2 goals. Now, I do feel that Balotelli should play today as he could do something. However, you feel Balotelli should play because you hate Dzeko.

not a hater in the slightest.....just dont rate him as highly as some people do on here

He has improved on the very very average performances of lasty year...yes i did see the napoli game but as i have said in other threads...when his supply line is cut off, or when we are under pressure he becomes a spectator...he rarely can create a chance for himslef in the way tevez, balotelli and aguero can...he is more of a poacher, box player and in some games that is not what we need (usually against the stronger teams)

Im not criticising his annoyance at coming off the pitch....as RM says, he wants his players to be annoyed not to be playing..its a good sign. What i am talking about is the glaring inconsistancies in they way fans treat players who do the same thing...tevez last year complained about being subbed vs bolton and the haters formed a queue to hang him.....dzeko does the same thing and the reaction is one of sympathy/understanding.....which i agree with...i understand why the player has reacted like that........

but the inconsistanices amongst the way the fans and now evn the manager is treating players is annoying (not that RM treated tevez any diffferetly at the time..he didnt but dzeko has done somethign which tevez did back in the early days and that is quesion Mancini's decisions....will this affect his relatioonship with the manager like it has done tevez's???????????

Lastly im asying balo deserves to start of dzeko for one reason only...in my belief he is a better player...when both on form, balo is more of a goal threat than dzeko is....espeically in the hard games...you will obviously disagree with tihs and you are entitled to but that is just my opinion.

oh and he is defintely talking about dzeko cause he says we will see after training on friday...well as tevez is banned from training for 2 wks it is impossible that he is talking abuot tevez

Well, it was great to hear City fans singing Dzeko song - and even greater seeing him clap to the fans in return.

It just goes to show how big of an OVERREACTION this whole thing was.

Edin was always a team player and never a one-man show. Why would he change that at City?

I said right the way - people need to calm the fuck down.

He is the 3rd top scorer atm in the league ffs.

Simon your either a wum, new to football, or you play football manager and fifa to much.

His efforts this season have been great, he went of the boil a bit in the last 2 matches, all players do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.