Annoying media buzz words.

Didsbury Dave said:
Nice rant, Lunar.

I'll tell you one which really pisses me off. They all use it these days:

"The Man Uniteds and Chelseas of this world"

There is only one of each.

Oh I can almost hear it now, in a squeaky cockney Schmeckhamesque lilt.. or liwt as that twitching bag of bones Redknapp would say.

AAAAAARRRGGGHHH bring on the season, I want to shout and scream at the lot of them the bastards!

"They've come here and set their stall out"

No they haven't. They've come here and played football in a defensive manner. It's not a bloody market.

Didsbury Dave said:
"They've come here and set their stall out"

No they haven't. They've come here and played football in a defensive manner. It's not a bloody market.
sorry to piss on your chips , but i think youll find that i set my stall out every day, and yes we have no tangereens, or fuckin bananas

The worst phrase in the 2008/09 season by a long way was "a big ask", as perpetrated by the balding bird prince on MoTD.

Dr.Faustus said:
The worst phrase in the 2008/09 season by a long way was "a big ask", as perpetrated by the balding bird prince on MoTD.

You are dead right mate, that one came from nowhere and has now spread to politics, the lot.

Another one which has risen over the last couple of years is "they'll lose 4 or 5" instead of "they'll lose 4 or 5 nil". For some reason the nil has been spirited away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.