Annoying media buzz words.

Not football related but....."It's political correctness gone mad!"....or...."It's just another example of the nanny state".....or....."Bankrupt Britain" etc etc, heard on radio phone-ins up and down the land on a daily basis.

It gets my f*cking goat!

Didsbury Dave said:
Nice rant, Lunar.

I'll tell you one which really pisses me off. They all use it these days:

"The Man Uniteds and Chelseas of this world"

There is only one of each.

I ahet that one aswell! "the likes of the Messi's and Ronaldo's" dont you mean "the likes of Messi and Ronaldo"!? why do they all of a sudden become a plural when you compare another player to them? They arent so good at footy that they can also clone themselves and become two people!

I hate the way that any incident or scandal that happens gets the word "-gate" at the end of it!

If Mark Hughes drives through his front gate later with the shock of the panic of the Adebayor thread on this forum with everyone flapping over Adebayors none injury that not one person at City or Togo has said theres anything wrong with him that will stop him playing on Saturday!

Will it be called Gate-gate!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.