Another 109 letter about standing

Stretfordian_Blue

Anyone got one? From a Steve Sayer, which might confirm rumours that Fletcher is out, and the letter basically says that the majority of 109 wants to sit down(bull) and that fans who persistently stand will be chucked out and a minimum of 3 match ban! A joke, a real joke.

t reads;

Dear Supporter,

Following recent and well-documented events I wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of the club's policy in relation to persistent standing in the Stadium.

As you will no doubt be aware, the club implemented a police to tolerate standing in a number of blocks, predominantly in the South Stand and then, more recently, to include the Singing Section. This was in direct response to the request of the fans in those areas, many of whom had elected to purchase seats in these blocks for that specific reason.

In all other areas of the ground Manchester City aims to ensure that the supporters who want to sit for the majority of the match are able to do so.

As I am sure you will appreciate, there has to be a limit to the areas in which we can allow persistent standing otherwise the views of many fans will be impacted. Whilst we recognise that your block is adjacent to the South Stand, the club has and continues to receive numerous complaints regarding persistent standing in the block in which you are seated.

We wish to make match days as enjoyable an experience as possible for all of our fans and, as such, we write once again to request that you and your fellow supporters in your block remain in your seat for the majority of the match. Fans who repeatedly refuse to sit when asked by a steward and/or who persistently stand will face having their Seasoncard de-activated for a minimum of three matches, following the match where the offence is noted.

In order to inform planning for future seasons we will, in the next few days, be sending out a short survey by email to assess attitudes to standing at football mathces. At this initial stage we plan to survey Seasoncard holders in blocks 109 and 119 only, given their proximity to the South Stand. If you wish to take part in the survey and have yet to provide the club with and email address please do so by updating your account details via the club website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

Please help us to make match days an enjoyable experience for all by co-operating with this request.

Yours Sincerely,

Steve Sayer
Operations Directer

Not again. Big yawn.
Its the law
you agree to abide by club rules when you buy a ticket.
Some of the away games I have been to have had no more atmosphere with all City fans standing - anyone remember Doncaster away in a League cup game?
OK you like standing at a match - so you always get what you want do you?
Some battles just are not worth the cost - one day the club will chuck fans out and not let them back - sell out games mean more fans are looking for tickets, the club is getting close to being able to sacrifice some fans who prove to be difficult.

Here we go again another tirade of why should stand
bored_shitless_magnet-p147884400334566066q6ju_400.jpg

ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AND THERE IS MORE CHANCE OF THEM INTRODUCING A SMOKING SECTION.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Anyone got one? From a Steve Sayer, which might confirm rumours that Fletcher is out, and the letter basically says that the majority of 109 wants to sit down(bull) and that fans who persistently stand will be chucked out and a minimum of 3 match ban! A joke, a real joke.

whats the rumour about Fletcher being out? Out as in out of City, or out as some other way?

Again I haven't received any letter from the club.

Didn't receive one before the season and haven't received one this week.

Neither has any member of our supporters club.

Mental_blue said:
Mike D said:
ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AND THERE IS MORE CHANCE OF THEM INTRODUCING A SMOKING SECTION.

I think there already is one in the toilets near me.

So we can put the standing section right next to it. Put a few screens up over the piss trays job done one standing and smoking section section sorted.

Stretfordian_Blue said:

Not had this letter, but my dad who is 3rd row has been randomly picked out and had his seasoncard suspended by the the club.

He also had a letter at the start of the season, which I did not get and neither did my brother who sit with him.

The club know they can't ban a whole block/row, so are just randomly picking on people.

Unfortunately for them he's an expert on consumer law so will take them to the cleaners, as he has to stand to see over the showsec meitherers.

Get real.

BringBackSwales said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:

whats the rumour about Fletcher being out? Out as in out of City, or out as some other way?
Out of City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.