Another 109 letter about standing

I'll repeat 109 was standing all last season, you must be mixed up with the season before. It makes no sense at all for everyone to suddenly decide half way through the season to stand. The only game I sat for last season was fulham at home, and that was because I was hungover, everyone else stood and I couldn't see a thing!

Everyone should abide by the results of the survey. If the majority want to stand it should be a standing block, if the majority want to sit it should be a seated block, the unhappy minority should then move if they are not happy with the result.

el bee said:
Skashion said:
el bee said:
How did the club mess up?
By the club not telling us it would be a strictly enforced sitting block prior to renewing - thus giving us a chance to relocate to the thousands of available seats in 110-111.

So people's presumption is the clubs fault?
This is bollx, the people standing are twats, they know the reg's, they know they are spoiling going to the match for many others and they couldn't give a shit.
It really is that simple.

When I relocated myself and my two youngest kids to 109 this season, the very nice lady at the ticket office advised me that my youngest son, aged nine, might not be able to see very much, as this was a standing section.

I did not presume this.

el bee said:
So people's presumption is the clubs fault?
This is bollx, the people standing are twats, they know the reg's, they know they are spoiling going to the match for many others and they couldn't give a shit.
It really is that simple.
Yes you really are that simple.

Don't know what all the fuss is about. Most of the time everyone's stood up with their arms folded, you're hardly all creating a great atmosphere being stood up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.