Another 109 letter about standing

Its a load of rubbish. My mate got a letter as his season ticket is in 109, yet he hasnt sat in his seat this season as he has come and stood in a spare seat next to me.

Only people not directly in the way of anyone else should be allowed to stand.

On the side clearly the standing stops I assume at 108. People in the block who sit will not be able to see if all of 109 are stood up.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
SS111 said:
Its a load of rubbish. My mate got a letter as his season ticket is in 109, yet he hasnt sat in his seat this season as he has come and stood in a spare seat next to me.
109 AA 201?

Think it's there or there abouts, do you happen to sit nearby?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Only people not directly in the way of anyone else should be allowed to stand.

On the side clearly the standing stops I assume at 108. People in the block who sit will not be able to see if all of 109 are stood up.

There is no block 108 and see what? The away fans? Standing in 109 does not restrict any other blocks view of the pitch.

SS111 said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
SS111 said:
109 AA 201?

Think it's there or there abouts, do you happen to sit nearby?
Yeah, seat next to it , been empty all year except for one half of the Everton game(2nd half :S)

It reads;

Dear Supporter,

Following recent and well-documented events I wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of the club's policy in relation to persistent standing in the Stadium.

As you will no doubt be aware, the club implemented a police to tolerate standing in a number of blocks, predominantly in the South Stand and then, more recently, to include the Singing Section. This was in direct response to the request of the fans in those areas, many of whom had elected to purchase seats in these blocks for that specific reason.

In all other areas of the ground Manchester City aims to ensure that the supporters who want to sit for the majority of the match are able to do so.

As I am sure you will appreciate, there has to be a limit to the areas in which we can allow persistent standing otherwise the views of many fans will be impacted. Whilst we recognise that your block is adjacent to the South Stand, the club has and continues to receive numerous complaints regarding persistent standing in the block in which you are seated.

We wish to make match days as enjoyable an experience as possible for all of our fans and, as such, we write once again to request that you and your fellow supporters in your block remain in your seat for the majority of the match. Fans who repeatedly refuse to sit when asked by a steward and/or who persistently stand will face having their Seasoncard de-activated for a minimum of three matches, following the match where the offence is noted.

In order to inform planning for future seasons we will, in the next few days, be sending out a short survey by email to assess attitudes to standing at football mathces. At this initial stage we plan to survey Seasoncard holders in blocks 109 and 119 only, given their proximity to the South Stand. If you wish to take part in the survey and have yet to provide the club with and email address please do so by updating your account details via the club website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

Please help us to make match days an enjoyable experience for all by co-operating with this request.

Yours Sincerely,

Steve Sayer
Operations Directer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.