Another blue gone too soon | RIP Barry James

Thanks for the update mate, and go for it with the minutes applause, he absolutely deserves that.
Would I contact the club for that? Anyone know who i would need to talk to please?
It came over well on my tv stream and he got a mention from the commentator.
Did it already happen then? Cheers.

Barry's funeral details.

It's at 2.30pm at Southern cemetery on the 25th September. I won't be able to go as its too much travelling from Brighton to make it and back to work the following day & I just had six days off for an eye operation.
Another really good friend of his on here @JoeHayes’sDayrider has organised a tribute in the arsenal programme and I think a minutes applause is a brilliant idea in the 60th minute (his age)....maybe at the Arsenal game. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Is it at the crematorium part?

The applause at 26 minutes yesterday was for Michael Mitten Shufflebotham, and I thought it was really good considering many of the crowd were unaware of it. Many around me didn’t know why they were clapping but joined in anyway.

Yes I was there and it was decent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.