Another shooting in america

Does make you wonder what needs to happen before Americans wake up and actually do something to try a prevent this. Everytime this kind of thing happens they don't seem to actually do anything or learn any lessons to try and stop it happening in the future. They just harp on about their right to defend themselves, in that case what's the next course of action give your six year old a gun to take to school in case another nutter pops in.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Canada and Switzerland have the same/similar gun control laws as the US?

nwhn3 said:
Does make you wonder what needs to happen before Americans wake up and actually do something to try a prevent this. Everytime this kind of thing happens they don't seem to actually do anything or learn any lessons to try and stop it happening in the future. They just harp on about their right to defend themselves, in that case what's the next course of action give your six year old a gun to take to school in case another nutter pops in.

i'll bet someone from the NRA has proposed putting guns in schools for their 'protection'

burning blue soul said:
nwhn3 said:

i'll bet someone from the NRA has proposed putting guns in schools for their 'protection'

Not quite the same, but there is legislation currently in 4 states proposing to allow you to conceal and carry guns to work......sounds like a good idea.

Skashion said:
burning blue soul said:
**as a human can you support the control of child murdering though?
If you want to sit here all night discussing how ammunition should be controlled, I won't even bother to argue, I just can't agree.

as a libertarian you have the same right as everyone else to change your mind y'know!
anyway, you are right - its not worth an argument over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.