Another shooting in america

Lucky13 said:
Spot the difference.

26 people killed in school massacre.

Gunman killed on school steps, no injuries reported.

Which do you prefer?

Or, armed teacher has breakdown........

Or, the one I prefer. Mentally ill kid has breakdown but with no guns in the house or street for that matter a massacre is avoided

Blue Hefner said:
Lucky13 said:
Spot the difference.

Which do you prefer?

Or, the one I prefer. Mentally ill kid has breakdown but with no guns in the house or street for that matter a massacre is avoided

So he wouldn't have killed his Mum with a kitchen knife?

Lucky13 said:
Blue Hefner said:
Lucky13 said:
Spot the difference.

Which do you prefer?

Maybe, infact probably but people will always kill people, its about minimising risk

Blue Hefner said:
Lucky13 said:
Blue Hefner said:

Maybe, infact probably but people will always kill people, its about minimising risk

You have just agreed with the NRA.

buckshot said:
I seriously think that as we get dumber we buy more guns. The NRA is always pushing stories of "heroes" who kill people in self-defense and the dummies out there have dreams that they will be one of these "heroes". Our lawmakers are passing "stand your ground" laws in multiple states that lead to people feeling threatened by minority youths with packets of Skittles and shooting them. We're certainly not getting any smarter so I don't see much hope.

You are a good man Bucks

I just find it funny that your name is buckshot ( i have no idea what that means btw)

Good man

Lucky13 said:
Blue Hefner said:
Lucky13 said:

No I have not! Adding more guns, which ever way you look at it does not 'minimise risk'.

If that lad last Friday did not have access to a gun 26 people would not have died. If the security guard had a gun, he would have been the first to get shot, that makes 27. Sounds like increased risk to me

Blue Hefner said:
Lucky13 said:
Blue Hefner said:

No I have not! Adding more guns, which ever way you look at it does not 'minimise risk'.

If that lad last Friday did not have access to a gun 26 people would not have died. If the security guard had a gun, he would have been the first to get shot, that makes 27. Sounds like increased risk to me

He didn't own a gun , he also could of been the first to be shot at the school.

Lucky13 said:
Blue Hefner said:
Lucky13 said:

I didn't say own, I said access to. Why would the security guard, presuming he is stood at the gates shoot him? For approaching a school, for looking funny? The lad had an assault rifle, I'm no expert but I imagine one of those can shoot someone from a fair distance.

I can see a headline now 'school security guard shoots man who was holding a tyre iron as he was about to ask to borrow a mobile phone'

This could go on for hours but my opinion is clear and clearly opposite to yours

Blue Hefner said:
Lucky13 said:
Blue Hefner said:

I didn't say own, I said access to. Why would the security guard, presuming he is stood at the gates shoot him? For approaching a school, for looking funny? The lad had an assault rifle, I'm no expert but I imagine one of those can shoot someone from a fair distance.

I can see a headline now 'school security guard shoots man who was holding a tyre iron as he was about to ask to borrow a mobile phone'

This could go on for hours but my opinion is clear and clearly opposite to yours

1 vs 26 , i'd prefer my death total , anyway happy to agree to disagree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.