Another shooting in america

We all know they'll decide that more guns is the answer.

Leave them to it and thank the lord that for all our faults, we don't have kids petrified of attending school in case they're shot to death.

If this was happening in any other country, the US would be bombing the shit out of them on a daily basis in the name of 'human rights'.

Bigga said:
Lucky13 said:
mcmanus said:
What? You seriously think every school in the states can afford to have someone sat there armed to the teeth from 7 till 4. You do don't ya?

Plenty of US soldiers pointing guns in foreign Countries right now , bring them home, Obamas crocodile tears will not be wasted.

Are you serious extolling the 'virtues' of arming security guards in school grounds?? It's almost as idiotic as the Loon speaking for the NRA that says why isn't there a national database of mentally ill people??!!

I was at work when I heard that. I was stunned. Utter stunned that this Klown would blame every other facet of society except the ability to access guns.

Yes , I refer to my earlier post.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Hefner said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Blue Hefner said:
Or, armed teacher has breakdown........

Or, the one I prefer. Mentally ill kid has breakdown but with no guns in the house or street for that matter a massacre is avoided

The latter is the ideal scenario, however in reality you try to take guns off people and you'll leave a load of criminals with guns.

If someone wants to massacre innocents they don't need a gun. And if they really wanted one they could get one.

Criminals have guns anyway, they have them in this country yet we don't have armed gangs terrorising the unarmed

Also the 'he could get one argument' only goes so far with me. I'd have like to see an unstable millionaire from the suburbs try his luck in 'the hood' and try and buy one, never-mind several assault rifles

Who did the assault rifles belong to?

Lucky13 said:
mcmanus said:
Barcon said:
I don't think the armed guards will be teaching the kids.

What? You seriously think every school in the states can afford to have someone sat there armed to the teeth from 7 till 4. You do don't ya?

Plenty of US soldiers pointing guns in foreign Countries right now , bring them home, Obamas crocodile tears will not be wasted.

Well fuck me. You make JOTL sound sane.

You are advocating that there should be armed soldiers at every primary school locked and loaded so idiots can't kill 6 year olds.

Here's another, maybe right out there thinking, but listen please. Stop selling guns to all and sundry. A loon WILL get his hands on one or two, three.....

mcmanus said:
Lucky13 said:
mcmanus said:

You are advocating that there should be armed soldiers at every primary school locked and loaded so idiots can't kill 6 year olds.

Here's another, maybe right out there thinking, but listen please. Stop selling guns to all and sundry. A loon WILL get his hands on one or two, three.....

Answer this , who did the guns belong to?

Lucky13 said:
mcmanus said:
Barcon said:
I don't think the armed guards will be teaching the kids.

So some psycho with PTSD is going to be who ends up guarding the school? May as well have breivik do it as part of a work release

Lucky13 said:
mcmanus said:
Lucky13 said:

Apparently the guns were the property of the weirdo's mam. And just like I said;

"A loon WILL get his hands on one or two, three....."

When do you think we'll be having a similar thread?

No point starting a new thread.

Arm the priests.

mcmanus said:
Lucky13 said:
mcmanus said:

Apparently the guns were the property of the weirdo's mam. And just like I said;

"A loon WILL get his hands on one or two, three....."

When do you think we'll be having a similar thread?

Give it a week, Merry Christmas.

Lucky13 said:
Bigga said:
Lucky13 said:

Are you serious extolling the 'virtues' of arming security guards in school grounds?? It's almost as idiotic as the Loon speaking for the NRA that says why isn't there a national database of mentally ill people??!!

I was at work when I heard that. I was stunned. Utter stunned that this Klown would blame every other facet of society except the ability to access guns.

Yes , I refer to my earlier post.

-- Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 pm --

Blue Hefner said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
The latter is the ideal scenario, however in reality you try to take guns off people and you'll leave a load of criminals with guns.

If someone wants to massacre innocents they don't need a gun. And if they really wanted one they could get one.

Criminals have guns anyway, they have them in this country yet we don't have armed gangs terrorising the unarmed

Also the 'he could get one argument' only goes so far with me. I'd have like to see an unstable millionaire from the suburbs try his luck in 'the hood' and try and buy one, never-mind several assault rifles

Who did the assault rifles belong to?

I'm sure i've answered this, I'm not sure what you are getting at.

They belonged to his mother, legally. Now, if guns were not legal, his mother wouldn't have them, he couldn't have had such easy access to them and would have been able to murder children and teachers.

I'm not trying to be funny here pal but am I missing something because it seems quite straightforward to me?

Three more dead plus the shooter about three hours west of me. If only more people had guns and shot suspicious people we'd be able to stop all of these killings.

rick773 said:
Lucky13 said:
mcmanus said:

So some psycho with PTSD is going to be who ends up guarding the school? May as well have breivik do it as part of a work release

Anders will be busy repenting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.