Another smoking ban thread

Almost got chucked out for 'smoking' at the start of this season, I don't smoke and had 2 mates with me who were at the bar, I went to the toilet, came out and was then dragged into the stairwells by 4 stewards, and asked to see my ticket, then only after lookin at it did they tell me I was going to be banned for 3 games for smoking as 2 diferent stewards had seen me biffing in the toilets...

I laughed in the womans face and asked her how thats is possible when I have never smoked due to feeling phsyically sick at the smell of it, only when a call came through they had the wrong person did the 3 guys surrounding me disappear and she handed my ticket back and shuffled off... Would not of been happy and never go to the toilet at HT since, not worth the risk, especially when I don't even smoke!

Thorpiemcfc said:
Almost got chucked out for 'smoking' at the start of this season, I don't smoke and had 2 mates with me who were at the bar, I went to the toilet, came out and was then dragged into the stairwells by 4 stewards, and asked to see my ticket, then only after lookin at it did they tell me I was going to be banned for 3 games for smoking as 2 diferent stewards had seen me biffing in the toilets...

I laughed in the womans face and asked her how thats is possible when I have never smoked due to feeling phsyically sick at the smell of it, only when a call came through they had the wrong person did the 3 guys surrounding me disappear and she handed my ticket back and shuffled off... Would not of been happy and never go to the toilet at HT since, not worth the risk, especially when I don't even smoke!

Now that was a reason to kick off,and complain....I would have fucking gone mad me,and been in to City on the Monday telling them....too many fucking hitlers in that ground these days

Blue Maverick said:
Ok so last night me and my mate were working, so his mum and sister had our tickets. At half time they were walking round the stadium and noticed a few people somehow outside having a crafty fag, now they are a bit naive and popped out for one. They came back in and went to the bar and then something kicked off they got pulled and basically our tickets have now been confiscated. She's phoned up and got nowhere with the club this morning in fact she said they are down right rude, a couple of questions, do you need to tell the club someone is using your ticket? Has anyone got the email of Danny Wilson? Fingers crossed I can solve it.

I think you're fighting a losing battle here pal and unfortunatly this is gonna be one you have to take on the chin, the club have been pushed to making a zero tolerance approach because of the neanderthals who think they are above the English Law. Next time you are letting someone have your tickets make sure you vet them first.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Smokers should just all fook off and die.

Oh, wait a minute...problem solved!

I think City could actually turn it to our advantage in relation to FFPR.

Charge every one of them a quid each and every time.

I was thinking the same about fucking numpties who think they know whats going on with signings at the club,and put you tube music videos on as a guide.....

I smoke----I like it,

I read your threads (fuck knows why though)- I dont like it

You getting my drift on this scenario by any chance ?

meeesh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Smokers should just all fook off and die.

Oh, wait a minute...problem solved!

I think City could actually turn it to our advantage in relation to FFPR.

Charge every one of them a quid each and every time.

I was thinking the same about fucking numpties who think they know whats going on with signings at the club,and put you tube music videos on as a guide.....

I smoke----I like it,

I read your threads (fuck knows why though)- I dont like it

You getting my drift on this scenario by any chance ?
Abuse of other users is not acceptable. You getting MY drift on this scenario by any chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.