Anthony Taylor (of Altrincham)

Two points well made

Hardly any ref is a fan of a ‘top’ team
Ive been banging on about foreign refs for a while

I'm retiring if you have agreed with a post of mine!

Like you say no reason at all foreign refs can't be used. They shouldn't have any club loyalties and saves nonsense like this even being brought up. They also seem to be from what I seen much more competent in doing their job.

I'm retiring if you have agreed with a post of mine!

Like you say no reason at all foreign refs can't be used. They shouldn't have any club loyalties and saves nonsense like this even being brought up. They also seem to be from what I seen much more competent in doing their job.
There was always a call for Collina to have a season in the PL.

He was the ref when we played and beat Liverpool 2-1 a few years back wasn't he? Rodgers was quick to complain about his performance and how a ref from Manchester shouldn't be reffing a team from Manchester. He wasn't too bad that day, Liverpool had a goal disallowed (wrongly) but that was the linesmen rather than Taylor. Taylor also missed their defenders attempts at every corner to get inside our players. Rodgers point was right though and all would agree that he shouldn't do any game involving City, United, Liverpool.
Well said Tom.

There was always a call for Collina to have a season in the PL.

No reason why it couldn't have happened either. Other than the powers that be want to dictate clearly. Even if there is no dodgy reason behind picking him (which there probably is) then it is just sheer stupidity and shows just how thick those at the top are.

No reason why it couldn't have happened either. Other than the powers that be want to dictate clearly. Even if there is no dodgy reason behind picking him (which there probably is) then it is just sheer stupidity and shows just how thick those at the top are.
I’m going to disagree with you now.

They are not thick at the top.

I agree he shouldn't do any City or rag game but why shouldn't he ref Liverpool games?
Because they absolutely despise the chicken grievers, most Mancunians reds hate City (on derby day any way) but the level of vitriol goes up a notch or two with these, no way would there be fair officiating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.