Anti Blue commentators.

samharris said:
In The Know said:
Paul Merson is the biggest Anti city commentator. He is a first class cock.

The degenerate crack head for me too.

How can SKY continue to employ someone who gobs out his false teeth live on air? Must make all those aspiring media studies students feel like jacking it all in if someone like him can walk into a job.

Kinky Dribbler said:
I always got the impression that George Graham hates us.

On another point, what are people's opinions on Shearer? I find him to be quite fair.

this and david the twat platt

Alan Green never lets me down my raising my blood pressure.
Did anyone hear him on the first England game after Barry transferred to us? He went through the team sheet reading out all the names and positions. When he came to Barry he said "Money money money Barry". What a prick.
Last season he said Terry will "Never never never never never play for city". He was right but the way he said it just goes to show what a child in the playground he is.

i know he aint a commentator but that prick from the sunday supplement henry winter is another nob

cumbriablue said:
i know he aint a commentator but that prick from the sunday supplement henry winter is another nob

I agree. A public school type who's probably never kicked a ball in anger in his life but believes he's the font of all knowledge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.