Anti Vax Demonstration outside South Stand

My eldest son is a covid semi skeptic and bangs on about vaccines relentlessly. With every announcement of the need for a new jab he's off on one. That said hes gone and had his third jab today. I had to laugh when he was called for the second and he said his usual "I'm not having it, I felt like a sheep queuing last time. I'm never queuing again for anything like those Sheeple" at that point I said fair enough now the next time you're shopping in Asda just walk straight to front of a queue and tell everyone in it to fuck off and you ain't no sheep like them, let me know how it goes.
Sheeple: A term used buy a collective who think one way, to describe a collective of people who think the other way.

My stupid niece said that she’s not getting the jab because she heard that someone in Beswick had to have their leg amputated because of the vaccine. You couldn’t make it up, the power of Facebook, more like facepalm.

I had someone send me via text message a link to David Ickes website ( £5 a month apparently) citing the genius as definitive proof that Covid vaccinations are dangerous.

I couldn't write "Fuck off" fast enough, my wife asked if I couldn't be more diplomatic, in this instance no.

Sheeple: A term used buy a collective who think one way, to describe a collective of people who think the other way.
He's not the most aware of my three boys, angry about everything and he's always knee-jerking. He phoned up years ago to tell me he was going to vote for the BNP in the next election because of out of control immigration. I responded by asking him if at any point in the ten years he'd been living with his girlfriend if he'd noticed that she was black and his daughters weren't quite as pale as some of the other kids at school. He's a real work of art.

He's not the most aware of my three boys, angry about everything and he's always knee-jerking. He phoned up years ago to tell me he was going to vote for the BNP in the next election because of out of control immigration. I responded by asking him if at any point in the ten years he'd been living with his girlfriend if he'd noticed that she was black and his daughters weren't quite as pale as some of the other kids at school. He's a real work of art.
Angry he wasn't born black, in other words. I mean I can sort of see why - being white is alright... I guess. But it's never been that cool.

I had to pop into a local convenience store this morning for one ingredient my wife had forgotten to buy. There were ten people in the queue, only five wore masks, myself included. One ill-advised old chap tapped a yob and said he should be wearing a mask, and the yob said “f-off, no f-er tells me what to do, f-off and die!” I live in Bournemouth, aren’t there any nice young people left any more?

They are the ones wearing a mask on the whole.

I had someone send me via text message a link to David Ickes website ( £5 a month apparently) citing the genius as definitive proof that Covid vaccinations are dangerous.

I couldn't write "Fuck off" fast enough, my wife asked if I couldn't be more diplomatic, in this instance no.
I'm more worried that people pay attention to David Icke and use him as a source of information. Possibly a bigger danger than Covid,

Three daughters of a friend of my mum's - two of whom work in the NHS - have refused the jab on the grounds that David Icke claims it's all a 'lizard people' conspiracy. One - a senior nurse - is resigning her position in protest at the mandation of vaccines for all NHS staff. I kid you not.
Good riddance

Thought Jason Manford put it well on the Christmas Live at the Apollo show, as someone who can relate to being questioned on wearing a mask and being a sheep when it's all a conspiracy.

As he said, if I'm wrong then I've just looked like a bit of a dick for a year, wearing a mask when I didn't need to. If they're wrong however, they've offed someone's Nana.

What would these folks do if someone started a new conspiracy theory, that the vaccine push was a double bluff to sort out the non compliant and, through their refusal to get vaccinated, identify and remove them from our over populated society via a very real man made covid disease? As decided by the intergalactic council of the greys, lizard men and Loch Ness Monster of course ( to give it credibility)

I suppose at the end of the day both vaccinated and anti vaxxers do have something in common, neither can stand pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.