Antoine Griezmann

Can't see us spending he money they would want

Think thats the problem with taking this approach mate....rumoured to also be wanting 350-400k a week....do we walk away from that deal if true? tough position to be in and I guess this is where the scouting team needs to make their money...to find young, talented players "before" they become world class.

Think thats the problem with taking this approach mate....rumoured to also be wanting 350-400k a week....do we walk away from that deal if true? tough position to be in and I guess this is where the scouting team needs to make their money...to find young, talented players "before" they become world class.

Agree but also think we need some experience as well. Someone who had played in the big games understands the pressure and can help the youngsters

Is aguero going to have much of a fee if sold if he tells everyone he wants to go back to Argentina in a year or 2

Lets face it, at his age nobody is buying him as long-term investment, much like Sanchez. His goal-scoring record is still up there with most, which probably means we could still get a good price for him.

I could get on board with Griezmann coming in.

I like Kane, but I honestly don’t think he’d come here even if we matched Levy’s valuation of him. There’s only one place for him and that’s Madrid.

I have just never been overly impressed with Griezmann, plus if we are spending £100m on a player, I would like to think he is right at the top of his game, to justify the fee. By all accounts, he is having a very average season.

I expect you are correct about Kane but as we are currently seeing with the Sanchez saga, money talks. A Spurs side building a shiny, new and very expensive stadium will be selling to the highest bidder should they not make top 4 this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.