Antoine Griezmann

Lol

These news reports of 200 M and now Griezman have been circulated it seems to give the impression of city as lavish spenders just after our title win i think. Media wouldn't have stopped jizzing over pools win for months and with us it already feels like an old story for them.

It's easier to be a brilliant playr when the team is built around you. The question is always whether you can be a quality player when the squad isn't.

I didn't think he'll be good here either for that reason.

How many times have United built a team around the genius that is Pogbad?

Lol

These news reports of 200 M and now Griezman have been circulated it seems to give the impression of city as lavish spenders just after our title win i think. Media wouldn't have stopped jizzing over pools win for months and with us it already feels like an old story for them.

Our title win is a distant (forgotten) memory already. The media have already decided next year is Liverpool's year and they are going to improve ! Clearly the Dippers will need to improve to make up for the dodgy offsides and penalties that VAR may deny them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.