Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

WNRH said:
If he plays for us again i am done with Professional football. Seasoncard sold and i'd probably consider moving abroad as City and family is the only thing that is really keeping me here.

Follow the badge & the club .........sick of hearing i'll get rid of my season card if he stays!

WNRH said:
If he plays for us again i am done with Professional football. Seasoncard sold and i'd probably consider moving abroad as City and family is the only thing that is really keeping me here.

I know Bill Shankley once said football was more important than life and death but really................:-)

bluemanc said:
Not now it's in the open,paul scholes did the same & it was dealt with in house.
We aren't profesional enough to behave like that.

He did it *before* the match and it was widely reported in the media

Apart from that you're bang on and the rags are the bestest most professional club ever :/

I love Carlos and think everyone should forgive and forget, anyone who doesn't agree isn't a true blue imo.

The guy is a blue legend, I have it on good authority that the city scarves slipped off his shoulders at the FA Cup final and more importantly that he sleeps in city pyjamas.

Come on fellow blues, he is one of us, let's cheer him to the rafters on Saturday!!!!

Berkovic_blue said:
bluemanc said:
Not now it's in the open,paul scholes did the same & it was dealt with in house.

Apart from that you're bang on and the rags are the bestest most professional club ever :/
He refused to get on the coach,he refused to play at arsenal,the manager didn't say after the game he would NEVER play for the rags again.
Apart from that you have a very good point.

No chance.It's gone too far for that.The club has supported him in every way possible,and he repaid them by making cunts out of us on the biggest stage possible.He's shown no remorse since the incident,and given another chance,it would only be a matter of time before he shit on us again.He's been condemned by just about everyone in football,and to take him back would be a statement that Tevez is bigger than City.

bluemanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
bluemanc said:

He refused to get on the coach,he refused to play at arsenal,the manager didn't say after the game he would NEVER play for the rags again.

Come on, the situations are completely different and you know it. Tevez has been taking the piss for a long time now and this was the final straw. He made it public, Mancini could hardly deny it when the whole world saw and he made it very clear that this was the latest in a series of unprofessional behaviour from Tevez (like turning up as a fat bastard and expecting to be starting this season).

Why the fuck does everything have to be compared to what the rags do anyway?

bluemanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
bluemanc said:

And fined £80'000 for doing this..and only this year as said on the record it was the worst thing he ever did as a footballer and is biggest regret!

No way. Anything he says and does now is only a temporary respite until the next incident. I can't help but think that the whole episode may be a stunt to make sure that City release him in January for anything they can get, and if that means a low transfer fee it means a high salary for Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.