Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

citymad said:
Blue Tooth said:
citymad said:
Nice try but mine was well researched, original and a twofer.

Well as a declaration of intent it might appeal but it's not the best this century.

very good we have a late entry

Sorry no. He crossed the boundary when he allegedly went to Tenerife with that maiden!

GaudinoMotors said:
A pretty awful couple of days - lots of understandable and deserved vitriol, condemnation and disgust at the actions (or inaction) of Tevez.

I was going to write "now the dust has settled" - but it clearly hasn't and there is a deep rooted repugnance from within the club, from the supporters and also from the majority of the media and other club's supporters.

The question is - are there any conceivable circumstances where it would be acceptable for Tevez to play for us again??

If Tevez was to genuinely - and in english - on his own and not through an interpreter or that slimey shit advisor, publicly apologise to Roberto, the Club, the Team, the supporters, and the game of football in general; if he was to repay all the costs and expenses of the travelling supporters; if he was to denounce his pathetic off pitch actions over the last few years as being misguided and wrong and sever all ties with kia joorabchian, if he was to accept a lenghy suspension and in that time improve himself and his relationship with the fans; if he was to make a large million pound (an amount that would actually mean something to someone of his wealth) donation to a charity of the clubs choosing - eg St Ann's, Macmillans, the New Children's Hospital - WOULD we consider allowing him back in the new year or next season?
search

No, never and I rarely say never.

Its RM v's kettle head and the club know who they are backing. Make his life miserable at the club, hope fans make him feel unsafe here, gather other's statements from Tuesday, build the legal case and leave him with two more scars - one on his character and one on wallet.
I really hope we sue him silly.

Any consent to reconciliation would have to come from Bobby, after which standards of behaviour clauses should be added to his current contract to prevent him from being a knob at any point in the future. Can't really see it, though. I absolutely hate the twat but I love City more.

Marvin said:
If Tevez apologised then maybe.

Scholes did something similar
You really can't be serious ?

I was in Munich, drove over 1600 miles, for 30 hours to be there, he disrespected all of us who made the journey. If he ever plays for City again, I'll be leaving the game, and I hope that most others feel the same. He started this nearly a year ago don't forget. He fucked us over then, he got a second chance, arguably a third, enough is enough.

cleavers said:
Marvin said:
If Tevez apologised then maybe.

Scholes did something similar
You really can't be serious ?

I was in Munich, drove over 1600 miles, for 30 hours to be there, he disrespected all of us who made the journey. If he ever plays for City again, I'll be leaving the game, and I hope that most others feel the same. He started this nearly a year ago don't forget. He fucked us over then, he got a second chance, arguably a third, enough is enough.

Yeah, I understand your frustration but would you feel different if you'd flown rather than driven?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.