Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

Re: IF TEVEZ REMAINS AT THE CLUB AND PLAYS WOULD WE BOO HIM?

I think the stewards would have to make sure they eat their weetabix that morning

IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
Just imagining if the scenario ever unfolded that RM left and Tevez stayed, What kind of reception would he get off us ???

you dont boo players who are playing for the club!

No.....my view is that tevez does not want to play football.....for anyone....he would be happy to retire, go home and get fat like that Maradonna.....sad really but its happened before....george best.....some gifted footballers just fall out of love with the game.

Let him go...lets us move on......we can rise above this and not be vindictive.

IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
Just imagining if the scenario ever unfolded that RM left and Tevez stayed, What kind of reception would he get off us ???

Tevez would get booed whether Mancini is here or not. He has burnt his final bridge with the fans after Tuesday.

(Ps. No need for capital letters in thread titles!)

A chorus of "hit the road jack"

Some one in another thread cant remember who suggested a silent poznan ie we all just turn our backs and show protest that way.

Rammy Blue said:
Yeah, I understand your frustration but would you feel different if you'd flown rather than driven?
Hahaha, no not at all, I had a brilliant time, its far better than flying, car full of friends, banter, good chat, daft games, missed 2 ferries coming back, would have loved a draw or win, but its a long time ago that I let the result bother me too much. I do think Munich is at about the limit for driving though.

Back on topic, Tevez can go fuck for me, he certainly didn't spoil our trip, but he disrespected my club, not for the first time, so I would leave in protest if he returned to the team, City is far far more important than that tosser.

Longsight-memories said:
IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:

you dont boo players who are playing for the club!
under normal circumstances you are 100% right. these are not normal circumstances, i'd boo the fucker. he's a **** and the sooner he's someone else's ****, the better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.