Any City match-day superstitions?

I understand your bafflement, even if I don't understand the phrase.
I'm trying to rationalise superstition. I don't believe in it, any more than I believe in ghosts, but I still daren't go against it.
As I said, I am not totally sane.

andyhinch said:
Always wear a city top if I'm going to the match or not, forgot once watching on the box and had to leg it upstairs when I remembered.

Im the same, be it a city shirt, training top - or watching at home my slippers!!

Between our home loss to Everton and the derby loss I wore the same scarf,gloves ,hat etc and even used the same water bottle. After the derby I didn't bother, it's all a load of bollox really.

I get on a train. I've noticed that on any match day where I don't do this I find that at kick off time I'm still in Wales.

If I get the train in, I have to walk along the canal from Piccadilly to the ground. Been to all the home league fixtures this season and the only time I came by train and didn't walk along the canal was when we played the rags.

If I drive in, I'm so pissed off at paying £7 to park in a potholed lake that I can't be arsed with superstitions.

mammutly said:
If I get the train in, I have to walk along the canal from Piccadilly to the ground. Been to all the home league fixtures this season and the only time I came by train and didn't walk along the canal was when we played the rags.

If I drive in, I'm so pissed off at paying £7 to park in a potholed lake that I can't be arsed with superstitions.
Where were you hideing on Saturday ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.