Any expectant Dad's on here?

Well my miracle is due in October and at 43 I'm no spring chicken but I'm all partied out and done shit loads of stuff while my liver and knees could handle it, I think I'm ready now, don't know what we are having but girl or boy it will be a blue, oh and yes I'm shitting and looking forward to it in equal measures.

Blue Maverick said:
Well my miracle is due in October and at 43 I'm no spring chicken but I'm all partied out and done shit loads of stuff while my liver and knees could handle it, I think I'm ready now, don't know what we are having but girl or boy it will be a blue, oh and yes I'm shitting and looking forward to it in equal measures.

Just look forward to it Blue; Junior Blue will do plenty of shitting for you to clean up over the next few years!

My first miracle was born when I was 43, the second at 46. They keep you young (you'll obviously look and feel like crap, but you'll convince yourself they're keeping you young)

My first son is due end of july and counting back the months it fits in the the 6:1..... Its a sign but sure as hell aint planned and have no idea what were going to do. Plus the misses being a liverpool fan and living in liverpool isnt going to be easy on the poor lad.

im in the same boat, mrs due with our first child in just under 3 weeks, very exciting/scary! just got to convince the mrs that sergio is a good first name if we have a boy!

I'm logging in to my husbands account here, we have 2 children so we've been e you are. Babies need a handful of things only:
Unconditional love
Skin to skin contact
Breast milk
Nappies
Warmth (babygros, other people will get you fancy clothes)
One of those cute City baby outfits

That's it. Happy shopping.

Been married before (1970) and have two great grandkids,but within the next few weeks,this will be the first grandkiddie that me and my missus (now 37 years of marriage) will have had.
I already spoil my two grandchildren from my first marriage,but I know that our forthcoming Grandkiddie will get spoilt aweful,but its brilliant that we will have our first grandchild between us.
The worying thing is that I`m a Blue,my missus is a Rag,my daughter couldn`t give a fook,my son in law is a Villa ST holder,but his fucking soft Dad is a Brummie Rag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Any suggestions as to what I should do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 2nd lad is due in October. Looking forward to my 4wks off in October (2wks Paternity & 2wks holiday)

Then when the wife goes back to work in Feb, I'm taking the last 4 1/2 months of her SMP and staying at home with the bairn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.