Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

I’ve just been referred to them after more tests than you can shake a stick at, not had my first appointment yet though.
If you get to see them any time soon let me know how it goes yeah? All the best of luck.

My lungs took well over a year to settle , about 18 months before i stopped needing daily inhalers and steroid tabs and antibiotics , that was from the first wave , i caught it wembley weekend , it was scary having to keep going to hospital because difficulty breathing , covid was a nasty **** , sorry vicar , thankfully milder now

My lungs took well over a year to settle , about 18 months before i stopped needing daily inhalers and steroid tabs and antibiotics , that was from the first wave , i caught it wembley weekend , it was scary having to keep going to hospital because difficulty breathing , covid was a nasty **** , sorry vicar , thankfully milder now
hqdefault.jpg

I've been feeling like death on some days since the new year. It's like my muscles can't breathe. My head feels fuzzy and It's so hard to concentrate and remember shit. Some mornings i have to slowly crawl out of bed. I can't walk far as my whole body feels strained. It feels like i ran the marathon yesterday. I've been having tests, but everything has come back fine.
Reading a report about Long COVID the other day and i'm now thinking that's what I have. I had COVID over Christmas.
I've read a report that suspects long COVID is caused by micro blood clots preventing oxygen from getting to parts of the body..that would explain my muscles feeling fucked after the slightest movement!

It’s the same condition you can get after having any virus… they’re all post-viral fatigue/chronic fatigue syndrome.

I was done in for six weeks after having Covid. I’ve had worse illnesses than Covid, but it’s never taken me so long to recover from an illness as it did after Covid.

It’s the same condition you can get after having any virus… they’re all post-viral fatigue/chronic fatigue syndrome.

I was done in for six weeks after having Covid. I’ve had worse illnesses than Covid, but it’s never taken me so long to recover from an illness as it did after Covid.
It could just be that..nothing new. but I've been following these studies now with some interest, as findings seem to make sense with the symptoms. https://www.thebodypro.com/article/microclots-hidden-cause-long-covid-symptoms

Not the same , blood clots are not ME , i have that, also organ damage is different

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.