Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

Now I am not an ant vaxer or a conspiracy theorist, but I chose not to have any jabs, my Mrs had all jabs and the booster, about 3 months ago I got covid, I was ropey for 24 hours no worse than a mild dose of flu, she took a test and was positive also, she was bad for 2 months and still not right now
10 months on...
Any update on the situation....?

Just back from a visit to my son who has long covid he is eight months into this and his symptoms are getting gradually worse. Chronic fatigue, dodgy guts, muscle aches. He is still able to work from home but is wiped out other than that. GP has told him he can do nothing for him.
If anyone out there has long covid, are you getting any practical medical help?

Just back from a visit to my son who has long covid he is eight months into this and his symptoms are getting gradually worse. Chronic fatigue, dodgy guts, muscle aches. He is still able to work from home but is wiped out other than that. GP has told him he can do nothing for him.
Does he still test positive ?

how olds your son?

I am 35 years old and long covid has actually brought on Arthritis early.

Since January I have been on steroids to help with the pain, and just started on Methotrexate to combat the body pain/aches etc.

be worth him looking into that

how olds your son?

I am 35 years old and long covid has actually brought on Arthritis early.

Since January I have been on steroids to help with the pain, and just started on Methotrexate to combat the body pain/aches etc.

be worth him looking into that
He is 44 and was fit as a flee when he got a mild dose of Covid last August. Were you diagnosed methotrexate by your doctor? Has he/she been supporting you? My lad has basically been left to fend for himself.

Yeah...I have Long COVID appointments every month now. They can help with loads (apart from an actual cure)..i got a free pass for the local gyms and swimming baths. I'll take up swimming next week...see if that kind of exercise helps. I doubt it, though...any exercise or slight bit of work wipes me right out. I feel worse since getting this over a year ago.

Terrible.

I can only hope things turn round quickly mate and he makes a full recovery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.