Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

Not sure if I have it but I tweaked my cruciate at work, nothing serious I thought anyhow over the coming weeks it got that bad I was couch bound. I couldn't even get upstairs. My strength from legs and arms has gone. I have lost about 5 kilo. Now both knees are swollen, I have pain all over my body which at times moves from day to day. My aches feel like I have done a 20 mile run the day before, so I feeling like that every day. I am going into work sporadically butyou feel like the customers think you are putting it on. I'm self employed so why the fuck would I do that. Whether I have it and it coincided with my injury I don't know.

same for me mate with injuries etc.

achy all over, pain in day when wake up and night.

feelijg a little better recently.

done various Injuries and still got swollen fingers, toes

You're looking at it from the wrong point. Long COVID is a new thing...we're learning about it as we go a long. We KNOW vaccines prevented many hospitalisations of people suffering from people suffering WITH COVID ....but LONG COVID is an entirely different thing. If you can provide ANY evidence that people are getting sick BECAUSE of vaccines, provide it...otherwise you're just guessing and spreading flase info.
Plenty of top scientists/ sociologists are articulating their views..you just need to find them...I don't spoon feed anyone on here mate..I put the time in.it sounds like you need to.
Id struggle to 0rovide a link even if I wanted to..
Good luck with your search,and your illness,which I must say sounds horrible.i,m certainly not mocking you for that..
Genuine best wishes in that regard.ive got good mates struggling too.
I know what's happened.they do too.

Posted whilst sitting on the toilet myself

funny-meme-about-people-who-research-vaccines-anti-vaxxers-researching-on-the-toilet

Do you have anything I can read myself whilst I'm on the throne..?

Plenty of top scientists/ sociologists are articulating their views..you just need to find them...I don't spoon feed anyone on here mate..I put the time in.it sounds like you need to.
Id struggle to 0rovide a link even if I wanted to..
Good luck with your search,and your illness,which I must say sounds horrible.i,m certainly not mocking you for that..
Genuine best wishes in that regard.ive got good mates struggling too.
I know what's happened.they do too.
"Plenty of top scientists/ sociologists are articulating their views" is meaningless, really.
I've found the ones that have studied the relevant subjects all their lives. I've spoken to virologists and vaccine experts many times. Try Dr Jo on Quora... she/he provides EVERYTHING there is to know about COVID and vaccines...but provides the science back up for confirmation. https://www.quora.com/profile/Dr-Jo-6
You can't provide a link because there are no virologists or vaccine experts that will confirm your conspiracy beliefs. None. The ones that do the conspiracy claims are the ones that have never studied any of what they're talking about in their lives.
Yeah...we know what's happened. COVID has caused an increase in platelets in some sufferers, resulting in mirco bloodclotts. There is no evidence that vaccines can cause that. We know that ALL the vaccine ingredients leave the body after around 2 weeks and all that is left is that your immune system now recognises the virus.
It's unfortunate, but being vaccinated only reduces the risk of microclots POST COVID by 15%. But that means being UNvaccinated gives you a 15% HIGHER chance of devolving these microclots POST COVID.
Thanks, mate.

It's obvious really.

How many people have been vaccinated in the UK?

How many people have had covid?

If it was as big a problem as the anti facts folk believe surely more people should be suffering from the dangerous side-effects because far more people have been vaccinated than have had covid 19?

Anyone had Covid recently?

As many will know I had it really bad in January last year (before vaccines) & took nigh on 6-8 months before I could exercise again. Took nearly a year before I got my running back & still not the same runner I was.

Tested positive last Thursday (mild) but drained over the weekend & today I feel leaden/lethargic & voice is but a croak.

Just resting up but could do with it gone as my well-being drastically shifts down when I’m not exercising.

Little I can do I guess but I’m wondering what the recovery time is on average?

As many will know I had it really bad in January last year (before vaccines) & took nigh on 6-8 months before I could exercise again. Took nearly a year before I got my running back & still not the same runner I was.

Tested positive last Thursday (mild) but drained over the weekend & today I feel leaden/lethargic & voice is but a croak.

Just resting up but could do with it gone as my well-being drastically shifts down when I’m not exercising.

One to Two weeks is the expected recovery period for mild cases.

I had a mild dose in March although was admitted to hospital for side effects for 4 days. I still am not walking properly using a walking stick and in a lot of pain in my lower back. My doctor told me it is Long Covid and can usually be between 14 and 16 weeks.

I hasten to add that I am not complaining here just letting you know, how it was for me and what I was told. I hope you get well soon and back to your running and exercise. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.