Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

But you have NO way of knowing that it's because of vaccines. Scientist and vaccine experts DO have a way of knowing....leave it to the experts and stop spreading mis-info.
Rubbish.
There are many scientists and vaccine experts who are not covered on main stream media who are making the link which you are desperately trying to call "mis information."

I am genuinely sad you appear to be incapacitated and unable to play your guitar..that must be hard...but the 'leave it to the experts' approach leaves you open to the opinion of experts that do not agree with you.
Triple jabbed and boosted.and fucked.? Did you feel like this before the medical advice from goverment ??

Widen your research ...and good luck with the illness,whatever has lead to it.

I had covid last year,i was off work for 5 weeks ,nov / dec after working all through the pandemic,it was only about 4 weeks i caught it after having my 3 rd vaccine.

Iv started to get exhausted after i finish my shifs,i work some earlies and lates on my rolling shift pattern and after working any of them i'm totally destroyed when i come home,i cant go shopping or do anything.

I'm working today now ,9am to 6pm and i know when i get in later i will be 100% spent,its starting to worry me a bit,been a couple of months like this now,maybe its my age though.
Spoken to quite a few folk in your position, esp those working shifts.
It's worrying. Very worrying.

Rubbish.
There are many scientists and vaccine experts who are not covered on main stream media who are making the link which you are desperately trying to call "mis information."

I am genuinely sad you appear to be incapacitated and unable to play your guitar..that must be hard...but the 'leave it to the experts' approach leaves you open to the opinion of experts that do not agree with you.
Triple jabbed and boosted.and fucked.? Did you feel like this before the medical advice from goverment ??

Spot on.

There are far too many real life instances where people who have been vaccinated are suffering life affecting side effects for it not be a consideration/concern.

I'm very much of the opinion this was all rushed through,obviously with essential reason,but also with repercussion.....as some people have/will find out.

Same,normal folk in normal jobs who don't make the headlines or the stats..
Exactly.and many of these normal folk ,are proud men/ women who won't discuss these issues easily.was speaking to an old footy friend the other week and it was only after an hour of conversation he let slip that he is absolutely exhausted when he gets in from work nowadays
He says around 8pm he is falling to sleep on the sofa...never been an issue before.....

My mate doesn't entertain social media,and is not a drinker..so very few know his situation...his close family and now me..
Just an ordinary ,Silent working man.

This condition needs to be looked at.many people are suffering in silence,simply accepting their fate with no one to turn to .....it's disgraceful imo.and very sad.

Spoke to another mate who after a certain procedure had both legs swell up and was rushed to hospital. Now virtually sofa bound.csnt walk properly.no energy at all. I'm not very happy about this.at all.
Had he been properly advised? I don't think so.
Is his life now fucked? Virtually.

Exactly.and many of these normal folk ,are proud men/ women who won't discuss these issues easily.was speaking to an old footy friend the other week and it was only after an hour of conversation he let slip that he is absolutely exhausted when he gets in from work nowadays
He says around 8pm he is falling to sleep on the sofa...never been an issue before.....

My mate doesn't entertain social media,and is not a drinker..so very few know his situation...his close family and now me..
Just an ordinary ,Silent working man.

This condition needs to be looked at.many people are suffering in silence,simply accepting their fate with no one to turn to .....it's disgraceful imo.and very sad.

Spoke to another mate who after a certain procedure had both legs swell up and was rushed to hospital. Now virtually sofa bound.csnt walk properly.no energy at all. I'm not very happy about this.at all.
Had he been properly advised? I don't think so.
Is his life now fucked? Virtually.
Indeed,during regular conversation in the mess room people often divulge their symptoms and limitations,some never even having tested positive for Covid.

So many folk looked out of breath when you see them in public.middle aged folk entering the super market..shuffling towards the entrance doors, no energy.fatigued.fucked.some with masks on which must be exacerbating any condition as failure to correctly expel toxins from the body cannot be a good thing for anyone with breathing difficulties!!
Follow the science indeed....

Makes me very angry all this clap trap...rules not followed by goverment in power whilst the ordinary person gets frightened into taking steps which are clearly not commensurate with good health but all about raising money for certain companies.

Not everything that counts can he counted..and those of you who took part In carrying out certain procedures may have large bank accounts but you won't be sleeping soundly at night as the number of injured grows....

Rubbish.

Provide a link for your info then...

Rubbish.

You're looking at it from the wrong point. Long COVID is a new thing...we're learning about it as we go a long. We KNOW vaccines prevented many hospitalisations of people suffering from people suffering WITH COVID ....but LONG COVID is an entirely different thing. If you can provide ANY evidence that people are getting sick BECAUSE of vaccines, provide it...otherwise you're just guessing and spreading flase info.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.