Any MCFC supporters clubs in Scotland?

After being initially accepted, I was given the paypal details for payment, and it slipped my mind as work was mental. Now email saying that I've been rejected as I missed the deadline set by the branch (despite there being no mention of a deadline in any of the previous emails).

Fuck 'em.

I know off someone who got a ticket for todays game from a family member that runs the Edinburgh supporters club never even been to a game in there life! total piss take off a supporters club. Just as bad as the touts wankers!

I know off someone who got a ticket for todays game from a family member that runs the Edinburgh supporters club never even been to a game in there life! total piss take off a supporters club. Just as bad as the touts wankers!

Really?
I think someone might be yanking your chain

After being initially accepted, I was given the paypal details for payment, and it slipped my mind as work was mental. Now email saying that I've been rejected as I missed the deadline set by the branch (despite there being no mention of a deadline in any of the previous emails).

Fuck 'em.
Same happened to me. No mention of a date on any correspondence and then an email telling me I was cancelled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.