Any MCFC supporters clubs in Scotland?

I have never come across the Edinburgh City Supporters club or even anyone who claims to have been a member. But then I have only lived in Edinburgh for 40 years, so I suppose there is time?

No I have been travelling to home matches for 10 years or more, generally by the train (sometimes from Edinburgh, others from Glasgow) and met plenty of City fans en route and none has admitted to being a member of the OSC.

Strangely I have met the organiser of the Official United Supporters Club for Edinburgh. He tiled the ground floor of our house a few years ago.

No I have been travelling to home matches for 10 years or more, generally by the train (sometimes from Edinburgh, others from Glasgow) and met plenty of City fans en route and none has admitted to being a member of the OSC.

Strangely I have met the organiser of the Official United Supporters Club for Edinburgh. He tiled the ground floor of our house a few years ago.

Strange indeed. :)

I am guessing you are a member?
it all seems very strange to me, I applied to join any was asked in response do I want away tickets. When I answered no as I source all my own (go every game and can get tickets for all) I was rejected - presumably from my opinion because they couldn’t use me to help them get tickets, or maybe hopefully some less ulterior motive I didn’t know
if you are a member - are there meetings? How many tickets do they get? Why would it be “full” - what does that actually mean
? Does the person running it post here?
Can you allay peoples concerns that it is all ”a bit dodgy”. I do keep thinking I should ask my hospitality contact at City to look into it but can (currently) not be bothered. May change though if I feel mischievous

I am guessing you are a member?
it all seems very strange to me, I applied to join any was asked in response do I want away tickets. When I answered no as I source all my own (go every game and can get tickets for all) I was rejected - presumably from my opinion because they couldn’t use me to help them get tickets, or maybe hopefully some less ulterior motive I didn’t know
if you are a member - are there meetings? How many tickets do they get? Why would it be “full” - what does that actually mean
? Does the person running it post here?
Can you allay peoples concerns that it is all ”a bit dodgy”. I do keep thinking I should ask my hospitality contact at City to look into it but can (currently) not be bothered. May change though if I feel mischievous
Why would you be interested in how many tickets they get when you sort your own away tickets?
Why would you be rejected because you wouldn’t help the a Branch get away tickets when you sort your own?
The OSC portal gives a choice of reasons for declining membership. Which one was communicated to you eg membership recruitment closed?
I’ve got no connection with the Edinburgh Branch btw

Why would you be interested in how many tickets they get when you sort your own away tickets?
Why would you be rejected because you wouldn’t help the a Branch get away tickets when you sort your own?
The OSC portal gives a choice of reasons for declining membership. Which one was communicated to you eg membership recruitment closed?
I’ve got no connection with the Edinburgh Branch btw
It was about 3 years ago tbh and my memory is a little sketchy of the exact wording but I know I was asked directly “are you joining in order to get away tickets” and “are you a season ticket holder”. And I answered yes to STH but I didn’t need tickets as I used my ST to get my own. That was the only correspondence and then I was rejected on the basis of those questions but with no explanation just saying “you have been rejected”. If it was full there would be no need to ask the questions they could have come straight back and said “we are full” (although I am not sure how you define a full supporters club who don’t actually seem to have any meetings) so my logical conclusion is they only wanted me to join if I was of benefit to them and I could apply for away tickets but not use them myself. There could be other conclusions but I couldn’t come up with any

Did he bury a rag shirt beneath the tiles?

It does sound like a nightmare for you Scottish Blues.. I have a suggestion..Get a scouser to nick the Sturgeon motorhome..if they get collared, as victims, it will go unpunished..then get a good group of Blues , travel in style down to the Etihad..perhaps if one has a disabled badge, you can park up on Alan Turing Way..happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.