Any one else changed their mind regarding Mancini and Balo

Pam said:
God, there are some very hard task masters around here. Keeping Mancini is a complete and utter no-brainer. I am amazed that it is even being discussed. 19 managers in 30 years really hasn't done it for us and now we have a manager who may well steer us to our first trophy in three decades and qualify for a Chimps League place . And victory over the swamp scum in a Wembley semi final isn't too shabby either. As for Balo, he is has the emotional age of an 11 year old but in footballing terms, all he needs is a bit of maturity and some adjustment time.
New club, new country, new culture.

Calm down deary - I'll be patronising in return.

No, its not a complete and utter no brainer. Mancini's style of football isnt to everyone's taste. Paying to watch this form of entertainment is expensive and in fairness 75 mins of 90% of our games this Season have been a total drag and more often than not I've left the game feeling pretty frustrated. Some of us wonder whether we can have our cake and eat it...........If Mancini can create a more attacking style and still win then I'll get behind him. Can the leopard change his spots?

No, that's because I wasn't stupid enough in the first place to doubt them.

Get behind the team

ANY1aBLUE said:
Pam said:
God, there are some very hard task masters around here. Keeping Mancini is a complete and utter no-brainer. I am amazed that it is even being discussed. 19 managers in 30 years really hasn't done it for us and now we have a manager who may well steer us to our first trophy in three decades and qualify for a Chimps League place . And victory over the swamp scum in a Wembley semi final isn't too shabby either. As for Balo, he is has the emotional age of an 11 year old but in footballing terms, all he needs is a bit of maturity and some adjustment time.
New club, new country, new culture.

Calm down deary - I'll be patronising in return.

No, its not a complete and utter no brainer. Mancini's style of football isnt to everyone's taste. Paying to watch this form of entertainment is expensive and in fairness 75 mins of 90% of our games this Season have been a total drag and more often than not I've left the game feeling pretty frustrated. Some of us wonder whether we can have our cake and eat it...........If Mancini can create a more attacking style and still win then I'll get behind him. Can the leopard change his spots?
I'm itching to renew already. And if they put it up another £100, wouldn't be happy but only because it's a big find rather than the football not being worth it. If he gets us playing the way he had Inter playing, mouth watering.

Blue Haze said:
Balo needs to start scoring goals to prove anything. Tevez would have scored at least one today.

He should be physically dominating defenders with his pace and physique.

This.

Mancini I've always backed, but although Balotelli has improved, he still flatters to deceive most of the time. Doesn't hurt the opposition anywhere enough.

nellyonthewing said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Balotelli was put on this earth to play for MCFC.

92% of City fans preferred Dzeko to Balotelli for todays game. The fans were right -Mancini is like a gambler sticking with a bad hand..
92%? was this poll taken outside the ground because I never took part.

A bad hand that has won the last 3 lol

nellyonthewing said:

92% of City fans preferred Dzeko to Balotelli for todays game. The fans were right -Mancini is like a gambler sticking with a bad hand..

I was screeching for Dzeko to be brought on at Balo's expense today, but to be honest he wasn't much cop either. Back to lummox mode

Paulmcfc2703 said:
nellyonthewing said:
92%? was this poll taken outside the ground because I never took part.

A bad hand that has won the last 3 lol
Amazing what a straight flush can do for you!

nellyonthewing said:

the fans were right in your opinion

fact say mancini won the game , and this a fact , not an opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.