Any reasonable offer accepted

FantasyIreland said:
Kolarov is a defender and he's bloody awful at it.Yes he did well assisting our first and getting into the box for the penalty,however,can we really afford,in terms of wage and ability,to have such a weak defender in our ranks? Ultimately,he is a liability in his primary role.

If he is kept on,for his sporadic attacking efforts,then we certainly need to purchase another left back.

We have another left back who is a better defender, but not as dangerous going forward

Horses for courses

kolarov doesn't half get a raw deal on here, hes been the better left back this season, I have little doubt he creates more goals then he is at fault for.

He gives me heart attacks anytime the ball comes near him in our penalty box.

Wonderful delivery of a ball when he decides not to shoot every time.

Think Kolarov has the best left foot in the league imo.

I still think we should get in another lb but keep Kolarov but put him further up the pitch when and if needed.

The Pink Panther said:
FantasyIreland said:
Kolarov is a defender and he's bloody awful at it.Yes he did well assisting our first and getting into the box for the penalty,however,can we really afford,in terms of wage and ability,to have such a weak defender in our ranks? Ultimately,he is a liability in his primary role.

If he is kept on,for his sporadic attacking efforts,then we certainly need to purchase another left back.

We have another left back who is a better defender, but not as dangerous going forward

Horses for courses

I would keep Kolarov as he gives us options going forward and a lethal free kick. I also think he's improved defensively. He's a decent backup.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Think Kolarov has the best left foot in the league imo.

I still think we should get in another lb but keep Kolarov but put him further up the pitch when and if needed.

David-Silva-007.jpg

Kolarov was fine yesterday though and generally has been all season.

KippaxCitizen said:
buzzer1 said:
dwren said:
Now this is a quality post....................spot on and the sooner Kolorov gets the hell out of the place the better....Jesus Christ we actually made him captain ............what the f@@k....

Hang on guys it wasn't so long ago when he was twattin' down the flank and dry bummin' the rag full back... i am not his greatest fan but he had one game in 3 maybe and you wanna slate him? I suspect the gaffer will strengthen that position if not in Jan then in the summer with Baines being my choice.
There are a dozen better LBs than the overrated Baines in the world.

Just that he is English and is fully adapted to the demands of the prem, the weather and has a wicked left peg, he's ready made.

buzzer1 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
buzzer1 said:
Hang on guys it wasn't so long ago when he was twattin' down the flank and dry bummin' the rag full back... i am not his greatest fan but he had one game in 3 maybe and you wanna slate him? I suspect the gaffer will strengthen that position if not in Jan then in the summer with Baines being my choice.

Just that he is English and is fully adapted to the demands of the prem, the weather and has a wicked left peg, he's ready made.
We're not gonna get anywhere by bringing in average players like Baines !<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:07 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
For

Dzeko
Kolarov
Garcia
Lescott
Richards
Sinclair

A combined 92m outlay and all are weak links for reasons of ability or attitude or both.Tonight was proof of the vast gulf in quality that exists between our first choice players and their understudies.
Replacing at least a couple of the above in Jan would be hugely beneficial to our chances of winning silverware.
You missed out joe hart !

Thenumber1blue said:
buzzer1 said:
KippaxCitizen said:

We're not gonna get anywhere by bringing in average players like Baines !

-- Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:07 pm --

FantasyIreland said:
For
I a gree get a cb defensive midfielder and a attacking mid league is ours
Dzeko
Kolarov
Garcia
Lescott
Richards
Sinclair

A combined 92m outlay and all are weak links for reasons of ability or attitude or both.Tonight was proof of the vast gulf in quality that exists between our first choice players and their understudies.
Replacing at least a couple of the above in Jan would be hugely beneficial to our chances of winning silverware.
You missed out joe hart !

I agrre sign a cb defensive mid and a creative mid and we have no weaknesses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.