Any reasonable offer accepted

I still hoping Micah gets his form back being an academy graduate would be sad to see him go. I do like Lescott but theres no way he will be offered a new deal. The others are just wank and need to be sold.

I still think Lescott gets a hard ride on this forum.

He is a quality back up player and was perfectly fine when we became champions, you are not going to get a true world class defender to come and sit on the bench.

Kolorov looked like he had turned a corner a month back but has dropped off again.

Richards just has not been the same since his injuries and maybe a sale would be best for all concerned, he could still command a high price to another English team but then again is status as a former youth trained player for the squad make up will mean he stays.

Garcia- goodbye

Dzeko, another frustrating player, his scoring record is fantastic and in any other time scale he would be lauded as a hero but his lack of effort at times means he gets a lot of flack instead.

Sinclair was never good enough unfortunately.

FantasyIreland said:
Bpughh said:
sell them all except micah. i mean what the hell... tired of seeing so many people getting on micah's case. he's been poor but he's definitely got the ability. no doubt he'll come around

He's nothing more than a battering ram,he has no positional awareness,his passing ability is none existent,his attempts at cheating are comical,he gives away far too may fouls because of his lack of ability on the ball and his naivity and his injury record is appalling.

I cant fault the lads attitude and he is one of our own but,honestly,he's more of a liability these days.I'd sooner Trippier be brought home.

He was excellent the year we won the league. Injury problems have set him back since then but he's still a better player than you give him credit for.

The only thing worst than Dzeko tonight was my Jamie Oliver Chicken Balti pie. Absolutely tasteless and lacking much filling or effort.

The steak and ale (Negredo) is just world class however.

Lol this list is hilarious. Only afew months ago you probably have nasri on there and Micah off of it. I bet afew months later, there will be afew new additions to that and some players on there taken off at the same time

bluealf said:
I still think Lescott gets a hard ride on this forum.

He is a quality back up player and was perfectly fine when we became champions, you are not going to get a true world class defender to come and sit on the bench.

Kolarov looked like he had turned a corner a month back but has dropped off again.

Richards just has not been the same since his injuries and maybe a sale would be best for all concerned, he could still command a high price to another English team but then again is status as a former youth trained player for the squad make up will mean he stays.

Garcia- goodbye

Dzeko, another frustrating player, his scoring record is fantastic and in any other time scale he would be lauded as a hero but his lack of effort at times means he gets a lot of flack instead.

Sinclair was never good enough unfortunately.
Good post

Micah's playing really poorly this year but I still hope he can get back to his best, which will make him a good squad member. Dzeko's head's gone down and I suspect he will want a move, although I wouldn't mind him as a backup. Lescott I could handle as reserve left sided centre half but would be more than happy to sell and replace him with a world class centre half.

The rest are surplus to requirements without a doubt. Kolorov. Jesus Christ. Did he put a foot right all night?

FantasyIreland said:
For

Dzeko
Kolarov
Garcia
Lescott
Richards
Sinclair

A combined 92m outlay and all are weak links for reasons of ability or attitude or both.Tonight was proof of the vast gulf in quality that exists between our first choice players and their understudies.
Replacing at least a couple of the above in Jan would be hugely beneficial to our chances of winning silverware.

I like Kolarov and Micah but i have to agree these are the problematic players! They are the ones that make the mistakes and are lazy, Kolarov and Micah can be brilliant at times but other times they are awful and not sometimes like Yaya it's a lot more than the likes of Yaya but at the same time they still don't give us what Yaya does on good days! Hart has obviously dropped clangers and i prefer Panti myself but i have no doubt he will be back but these 6 are out of there depth in my opinion even though they have the odd decent game,

Dzeko - Lazy Mard Arse
Kolarov - Lazy defending and form constantly on and off
Garcia & Sinclair - Just not good enough
Lescott - Old and losing pace that he never had
Richards - Injury prone and form is on and off

We could have a much better and composed bunch of players on less wages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.