FantasyIreland

For

Dzeko
Kolarov
Garcia
Lescott
Richards
Sinclair

A combined 92m outlay and all are weak links for reasons of ability or attitude or both.Tonight was proof of the vast gulf in quality that exists between our first choice players and their understudies.
Replacing at least a couple of the above in Jan would be hugely beneficial to our chances of winning silverware.

sell them all except micah. i mean what the hell... tired of seeing so many people getting on micah's case. he's been poor but he's definitely got the ability. no doubt he'll come around

Spurs might take em. They have recent history in spending that sort of money on shite.

I think they will be gone soon enough.

Micah still has his believers but he really needs to improve because he has been average to poor in every game he has played this season. He is heading towards last chance saloon very quickly.

IrelandSuperman said:
Can't sell Micah cos Zab would then be our only natural RB but otherwise agree.

I've seen nothing this season to convince me that Micah would have a long-term future as a right back in any 'top five' Premiership side.

Time for a rethink in January.

Lescott is worth keeping around just in case we don't manage to sign a TOP central defender in January. He can go at the end of the season.

I thought Dzeko had already left until the ball went in off him at the end of the match tonight.

Bpughh said:
sell them all except micah. i mean what the hell... tired of seeing so many people getting on micah's case. he's been poor but he's definitely got the ability. no doubt he'll come around

He's nothing more than a battering ram,he has no positional awareness,his passing ability is none existent,his attempts at cheating are comical,he gives away far too may fouls because of his lack of ability on the ball and his naivity and his injury record is appalling.

I cant fault the lads attitude and he is one of our own but,honestly,he's more of a liability these days.I'd sooner Trippier be brought home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.