Anybody expecting A level results tomorrow?

Got mine last week, live in Scotland so the way the grades are, are slightly different,
3 A's
2 B's
2 2's (which is a B in england)
was bricking it before I got me results, happy though :D
Now doing highers/adv higher this year

Ireland is Superman said:
Very nervous! Need BBB to get into the University of Central Lancashire for Sports Journalism (I'll probably be the only female on the course!)
Predicted AAB but it's still nerve-wracking! :(
Second choice is Huddersfield.

That's wot I am wanting to do. Writing articles on all city games. Aaaaah bliss

mancityscot said:
Ireland is Superman said:
Very nervous! Need BBB to get into the University of Central Lancashire for Sports Journalism (I'll probably be the only female on the course!)
Predicted AAB but it's still nerve-wracking! :(
Second choice is Huddersfield.

That's wot I am wanting to do. Writing articles on all city games. Aaaaah bliss

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... no no no.. bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

aaronsteedman said:
Got mine last week, live in Scotland so the way the grades are, are slightly different,
3 A's
2 B's
2 2's (which is a B in england)
was bricking it before I got me results, happy though :D
Now doing highers/adv higher this year

You goin in to 6th year? I'm into 5th next week. Shitting it

I'm getting mine, off to either Sheffield or Sheffield Hallam. Bricking it!

Never been to Sheffield myself, it's just the best place for me in terms of distance from home and City!

Get my AS's later today. Weren't to nervous until I read this thread lol. I had to re-sit both my maths and English Language, so only did 2 AS's. Thankfully for UCAS it all depends on 'UCAS points' to get into Uni's. So getting BB or even CC this year I can build on that for next year and get AB or AA. Which will give me enough UCAS points to get into my desired Uni :D.

Wish me luck guys!

blueinkwell said:
Good luck to you all, I've got fingers crossed for my youngest, he needs BCC to get into Liverpool John Moores doing Film Studies and Creative Writing.
Son doesn't get results till 10:00am but he's just been on the UCAS website and he's been accepted at Liverpool John Moores so must have got the grades he needed :-)

Good luck to everyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.