Anybody expecting A level results tomorrow?

there has been a cock up with mine, i needed a merit overall for my course to get into salford uni, and i got a distinction, but on my ucas it said they have changed my course because i havent met the conditions of my offer (when i clearly have) :S
it turns out my results havent even been sent out yet, iv been all over the show today trying to sort it all out.
something always seems to go wrong when it involves my education, aggggggggghhhhh.

rhysonaldinho said:
there has been a cock up with mine, i needed a merit overall for my course to get into salford uni, and i got a distinction, but on my ucas it said they have changed my course because i havent met the conditions of my offer (when i clearly have) :S
it turns out my results havent even been sent out yet, iv been all over the show today trying to sort it all out.
something always seems to go wrong when it involves my education, aggggggggghhhhh.

Sounds like a joke that. Hope you get it sorted soon.

I remember on my GCSE results day, I was temping at City (at Maine Road at the time). I went across the The Rolling Pin next to the Parkside to get my lunch, and who should walk in but Ian Brightwell. Got talking to him and told him about my results and he bought me a Vanilla Slice to celebrate!

Yay! I got far better than I expected, I needed AAB to get into Edinburgh University, which is about what I expected to get. I've come out with AAAA and an A at AS!

Congrats to those others who have done well, comiserations to those who haven't, there's plenty of choice for alternative courses though these days so I'm sure there's something for everyone.

SkyBlueFlux

SkyBlueFlux said:
Yay! I got far better than I expected, I needed AAB to get into Edinburgh University, which is about what I expected to get. I've come out with AAAA and an A at AS!

Congrats to those others who have done well, comiserations to those who haven't, there's plenty of choice for alternative courses though these days so I'm sure there's something for everyone.

SkyBlueFlux

You clever sod. :P

That is actually ace though, congratulations!

amehh said:
SkyBlueFlux said:

SkyBlueFlux

You clever sod. :P

That is actually ace though, congratulations!

Thank you! I'm not very clever at all if you know me, I can't use most of the household appliances without blowing things up or making a mess. I just seem to fluke exams very often lol. I'm one of those smart dumb people.

SkyBlueFlux said:
Thank you! I'm not very clever at all if you know me, I can't use most of the household appliances without blowing things up or making a mess. I just seem to fluke exams very often lol. I'm one of those smart dumb people.

I know your kind :P I have a good mate who is exactly the same. No common sense whatsoever and a bit slow at times, but she always seems to do really well in exams and stuff. You're an annoying bunch ;)

Blumers Bloomers said:
rhysonaldinho said:

Sounds like a joke that. Hope you get it sorted soon.

I remember on my GCSE results day, I was temping at City (at Maine Road at the time). I went across the The Rolling Pin next to the Parkside to get my lunch, and who should walk in but Ian Brightwell. Got talking to him and told him about my results and he bought me a Vanilla Slice to celebrate!

cheers mate, i seem to have sorted it out now, i just need to reply to my offer on the ucas site, which is impossible as it doesnt give me an option to reply to my offer.
haha, i have to laugh or ele i'll cry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.