Anybody seen a ghost or had a paranormal experience?

Three experiences which I cannot explain but they definitely happened.
First one was when I was about 14, 15 years of age. When me and my pals wagged school we always brought spare clothes in our school bags to change into and hid our bags in the crypt of the derelict St Lukes Church on Cheetham Hill Road.
I needed a No 2 so dot leaf in hand I found a secluded spot. Wiping my backside a hooded figure rose from behind a gravestone. If I could put a description it would be like a Jawas hood from Star Wars but it was empty. Did I shit myself? Well I would of if I'd not already just done one. I legged it back to my pals who were lay on the grass so it could not have been them. They asked what was up with me but I thought they would never believe me and did not say anything. I told one of them years later and he said he remembered that day as he actually thought to himself at the time I looked like I'd seen a ghost or something.
The second time I was in a friend's house and his Nana started shouting him. We both heard her clear as day. The only thing was his Nana had been dead a couple of years.
Finally I had done a night shift on Oxford Rd Station and making my way home I walked down King Street, the hill part where all the banks were. It was about 6.00am on a Sunday morning and it had just got light. This woman is walking towards me about 60ish and when I looked at her to say morning as you do when your the only people about at that time and her eyes were just black voids. I shivered as she walked past. I carried on walking a few more meters thinking what the fuck and turned around to find she had vanished. I even ran back up the street but she was gone. That episode freaked me right out. As I said I can't explain any of these things and I am not into any of this supernatural shite they just happened. Do I belive in ghosts? I still don't know.

Three experiences which I cannot explain but they definitely happened.
First one was when I was about 14, 15 years of age. When me and my pals wagged school we always brought spare clothes in our school bags to change into and hid our bags in the crypt of the derelict St Lukes Church on Cheetham Hill Road.
I needed a No 2 so dot leaf in hand I found a secluded spot. Wiping my backside a hooded figure rose from behind a gravestone. If I could put a description it would be like a Jawas hood from Star Wars but it was empty. Did I shit myself? Well I would of if I'd not already just done one. I legged it back to my pals who were lay on the grass so it could not have been them. They asked what was up with me but I thought they would never believe me and did not say anything. I told one of them years later and he said he remembered that day as he actually thought to himself at the time I looked like I'd seen a ghost or something.
The second time I was in a friend's house and his Nana started shouting him. We both heard her clear as day. The only thing was his Nana had been dead a couple of years.
Finally I had done a night shift on Oxford Rd Station and making my way home I walked down King Street, the hill part where all the banks were. It was about 6.00am on a Sunday morning and it had just got light. This woman is walking towards me about 60ish and when I looked at her to say morning as you do when your the only people about at that time and her eyes were just black voids. I shivered as she walked past. I carried on walking a few more meters thinking what the fuck and turned around to find she had vanished. I even ran back up the street but she was gone. That episode freaked me right out. As I said I can't explain any of these things and I am not into any of this supernatural shite they just happened. Do I belive in ghosts? I still don't know.
15 year old? Your brain is playing tricks and putting together a picture of a misplaced memory. You suffered a traumatic event namely shitting in the woods.

The Gran episode is down to the weed you and your buddy smoked.

The 60 year old with no eyes is due to a lack of sleep. Working a night shift can make you see things that are not real.

Also you know the rules! Pics of this dead no eyed GILF or it didn’t happen.

The prosecution rests. -;)

Cool story tho!

Last edited:
15 year old? Your memory is playing tricks and putting together a picture of a misplaced memory. You suffered a traumatic event namely shitting in the woods.

The Gan episode is down to the weed you and your buddy smoked.

The 60 year old with no eyes is due to a lack of sleep. Working a night shift can make you see things that are not real.

Also you know the rules! Pics of this dead no eyed GILF or it didn’t happen.

The prosecution rests. -;)

Cool story tho!
Haha I'll go with the prosecutions account. Still happened though.

There are for example sounds that dogs can hear that we can't. There are even sounds a 17-year-old can hear that we older people can't. Do these sounds not exist?

We only know they exist because Science has developed machines to measure them. But for thousands of years, no such machines existed. The sounds still did though.
Detectors are manafactured that emit the sound for youth ears when they start gathering in inappropriate places.

Science wont really admit the body and mind cannot be seperated...sure we've been on thr moon fuckin about but it was only in the last year a gland in the throat was discovered.

Ghosts are from when we were in caves...night time would have been perilous....no ghosts on miami beach.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.