Anybody still not sure about our 4 new signings?

johnmc said:
Falastur said:
I'm excited for the four signings as well and think we have bought good players, but don't be fooled by Mourinho's words. He didn't say this because he likes the players (although he might), he said it because of Mind Games. He - an experienced La Liga manager and with a huge winning pedigree - has come out and said that he thinks these four players, two of whom he faced on several occasions in La Liga, are very good buys. The implication then is that all four of them should fit right in and produce the goods week-in week-out. Thus the corollary is that if any of them don't turn out to be very good for us, then it's the manager's fault for ruining good players. And so the Jose wars of words begin...

Yeah, really he thinks they are shit and he is laughing.

If he said he wasn't scared by our signings some would say that means he is. If he praising our signings its mind games.

Or how about this: if he comments on our signings, it's mind games. If he doesn't comment on our players it's not mind games. Doesn't matter how good they are, if he's going out of his way to talk about the squad other teams have assembled it's because he's trying to manipulate the media. When was the last time you heard a City manager going to the press about what good business Chelsea/the rags have done? Not including RVP because clearly we were in for him also.

Falastur said:
I'm excited for the four signings as well and think we have bought good players, but don't be fooled by Mourinho's words. He didn't say this because he likes the players (although he might), he said it because of Mind Games. He - an experienced La Liga manager and with a huge winning pedigree - has come out and said that he thinks these four players, two of whom he faced on several occasions in La Liga, are very good buys. The implication then is that all four of them should fit right in and produce the goods week-in week-out. Thus the corollary is that if any of them don't turn out to be very good for us, then it's the manager's fault for ruining good players. And so the Jose wars of words begin...

What a bag of shite.

A decent first stab at the mind games from Mourinho towards City. Sadly for him i don't think Pellegrini will entertain him with his mind games, just doesn't come across as somebody who will react to them in the slightest. Stick to mind fucking Gollum Jose, it's easy and we'll enjoy watching him crash and burn.

oakiecokie said:
Falastur said:

What a bag of shite.

Possibly. If it helps you at all, the first I heard of Jose talking about our players at all was when I started seeing news stories claiming that Jose was trying the mind games on us. I'm not just making this up for the fun of it, the press are already accusing him of this.

I actually think Pellegrini and us will do well out of Mourinho's return. I think Moyes v Mourinho could develop nicely - Mourinho thinks do highly of himself and Moyes has everything to prove, it's a match made in heaven for mind games. We can stay under the radar.

Falastur said:
oakiecokie said:
Falastur said:

What a bag of shite.

Possibly. If it helps you at all, the first I heard of Jose talking about our players at all was when I started seeing news stories claiming that Jose was trying the mind games on us. I'm not just making this up for the fun of it, the press are already accusing him of this.

Sorry but I just don`t buy into that at all.He was asked a question and IMO he gave an honest answer.Would he have been accused of playing "mind games" if he had claimed all four were "crap" ??

oakiecokie said:
Falastur said:
oakiecokie said:
What a bag of shite.

Sorry but I just don`t buy into that at all.He was asked a question and IMO he gave an honest answer.Would he have been accused of playing "mind games" if he had claimed all four were "crap" ??

Personally i feel his comments are genuine no mind games at all more the fact he is being straight forward with who we have running the club and the players brought in and i have no doubt that if he had the chance he wouldn't say no to the new lads brought in neither.

leewill31 said:
oakiecokie said:
Falastur said:

Personally i feel his comments are genuine no mind games at all more the fact he is being straight forward with who we have running the club and the players brought in and i have no doubt that if he had the chance he wouldn't say no to the new lads brought in neither.

I think the word "jealous" springs to mind,more than mind games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.