Anybody work for SKY who can help with a renewal deal?

That’s interesting, because I would in theory be wanting to switch from HD to Q, but with only 1 tv in the house, have no interest in being forced to have multiroom for the sake of it - but I’m sure when I last looked they were upping the Q initial charge to about £200 for the ‘privilege’ of having Q without multiroom.

He was amused that I had only 1 TV. Still, a phone call would be prudent. They don't want you to leave.

If anyone is interested in joining Virgin as a new customer can get you signed up on a mates rates deal. Just inbox me and can find out if its a Virgin area for you and get someone to contact you to sign up.

We are on a deal for a few more months that was quite complex in that the greater sum of parts deteriorated toward the end of contract but no biggie because we originally paid pennies. Anyway the last 2 months are £18 for everything including box sets but excluding sport and films. So we just went to download some gummidge to phone for the jollies and it wouldn't let us as we were only sky GO people. To download and save box sets to our phones we had to be Sky Go Extra people so they said give us a fiver a month more on a non contract basis and we will make you Extras so we did. First series Blackadder -Queen live - dinner ladies - Father Ted and some Westworld and Attinborough in the jungle just downloaded so not bad value really.Well done Sky. We could have had it for free last month but our multi room has now gone.

If anyone is interested in joining Virgin as a new customer can get you signed up on a mates rates deal. Just inbox me and can find out if its a Virgin area for you and get someone to contact you to sign up.
That's very good to no as at the min I've just got stand alone broadband with you at the min and possibly looking to take TV package in the non to distant future

The MSE (Money Saving Expert) site is good for advice and the latest deals that folk are getting from the likes of Sky & Virgin (mobile & broadband as well).

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Good site is the MSE along with the AV Forums both outlining deals that people are achieving with Sky TV network. General consensus at the moment is that their full package excluding broadband but including Multi-room for UHD content can be bagged for sub £50. I would be happy with that:

Good site is the MSE along with the AV Forums both outlining deals that people are achieving with Sky TV network. General consensus at the moment is that their full package excluding broadband but including Multi-room for UHD content can be bagged for sub £50. I would be happy with that:
I should have added that they're excellent for checking you're on the best deal for utilities too, they even send you emails every few months if to let you know if it's still the best deal for you or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.