Anyone Been To South Africa?

The Flash said:
des hardi said:
joburg...... is to be avoided at all costs. the more north you go into south africa the more dangerous. many SA friends have all said ....go to SA, stay away from Joburg` !!!

If your surname is Diwani, avoid SA completely.

Just sayin'....

Desmond Diwani........ the picture in my head looks nothing like me flash. WTF! ;)

i no interest in SA.... just capetown.

ix9vnl.jpg

SWP's back said:
didactic said:
Does Johnsontheleft not particularly like his darker hued brethren?
He's started 18 race related threads.

He may just have an interest in it I suppose......

So fucking what? Do you think Stephen K Amos is racist because he talks about race a lot?

Shall we get back to the original topic and stop wrecking the thread with your childish remarks?

One of the greatest places on earth .....as soon as you get out of Jo Burg. My advice stay in the airport for the 6 hours streets are fucking lethal I have family living over there and only time they see Jo Burg is from the ring road around it stick to suburbs like Santon etc.

Once you get out into the wilderness or the parks its absolutely incredible. Great food as well

Have a great one

Been to Cape town a fantastic place loads to do and see,,,Roben island,trip up table mountain,Boulder beach for the penquins,Hout bay trip to seal island,Stellenboch wine region,whale spotting and diving with great whites

fantastic scenery fantastic beaches fantastic food and wine and never felt threatened...oh and no jet lag as it`s the same time zone as britain

[bigimg]http://roadtravel1.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/capetown.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.