Anyone been to Turkey this year?

You do know this thread is about Turkey??

Yes, but the potential threat is there and I was recounting a situation where I encountered hostility because I was a westerner. Any threat in Turkey will come from similar hostility toward people from the west.

I have been to turkey twice. Wasn't an issue then as no attacks had happened to tourists yet.

We go every year. Stay in calis beach, love it, guaranteed great weather, good beer, relatively cheap to eat out and some of the best restaurants I've ever been in.

Not one of my favourites to be honest but that was down to poor service on my last visit, some of the restaurants on the promenade down to fetihye are top draw.

I enjoyed it but I do like a good Italian. Stayed here last year for a week and did that walk though I think we only had a beer in one or two then had an authentic kebab by the harbour. Nice little resort with Fetihye nearby for busy and Olu is another nice resort.

I enjoyed it but I do like a good Italian. Stayed here last year for a week and did that walk though I think we only had a beer in one or two then had an authentic kebab by the harbour. Nice little resort with Fetihye nearby for busy and Olu is another nice resort.[/QUO
I enjoyed it but I do like a good Italian. Stayed here last year for a week and did that walk though I think we only had a beer in one or two then had an authentic kebab by the harbour. Nice little resort with Fetihye nearby for busy and Olu is another nice resort.
We got married in olu deniz and we went back for three nights this year, far too busy for me.

Just back from near Olu Deniz/Fethiye last week - never have a bad time, locals friendlier than you can imagine, cheap, great food, politics irrelevant as nothing really affects holiday resorts....Olu Deniz coast should be great for snorkelling, there are fish the second you walk into sea.....

Do a lot of work with Turkish people and I think they're sound. Got a lot of time for them. Been to Turkey twice and felt the same there too.
Fantastic place people salt of the eartg nothing to much trouble weather and food brilliant lots of stuf very cheap great place for a holliday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.