Anyone eaten in a 3 star michelin restaurant

First time I went there was a big big fella on another table, his polo shirt was riding up his back and his jeans were low showing a good chunk of his hairy arse crack
I was wondering if given the prices you’re paying a member of staff should’ve asked him to pull them up
Had exactly that view in Six by Nico (now there’s good value great food if a bit cramped). But this hairy crack was almost under my nose. I did alert the waitress who between holding back a laugh persuaded the chap to “check his dress”.

I used to love going to these sorts of restaurants when I working down in Portsmouth. On a good year we'd be frequenting them seemingly every other month.

They all become a bit samey after a while and I got tyred of having to go through the usual formalities you must adhere to in these sorts of establishments.

If you are to go to any I'd recommend the Lamb Inn in Chichester. Wow the chef han cook a wonderful Steak Diane.
Is this a very sophisticated pun?

Had exactly that view in Six by Nico (now there’s good value great food if a bit cramped). But this hairy crack was almost under my nose. I did alert the waitress who between holding back a laugh persuaded the chap to “check his dress”.

Never been there but my sister raves about it

I was just trying to remember the name of that place.
We went there in 2019 (Manchester) and it's probably the fanciest place I've been in.

Course I’ve bought things made in a factory and that’s got nothing to do with thinking that fine dining is a load of overrated bollocks for those better off in society to be able to spend their money on.

Why shouldn’t those fortunate enough to be in a position to enjoy fine dining be allowed to spend money on it? Are you advocating that all restaurants should be like Harvester and Wetherspoons?

There are 6 three star Michelin starred restaurants in the British Isles.
5 are in Greater London and then there is L’Enclume.

Fine dining is not for everyone or every budget but let’s be absolutely clear , you do not get Michelin stars by being formal , stuffy or giving off an air of superiority .

Simon Rogan is a trailblazer, innovator and culinary genius - The” Pep “of his hospitality generation and the restaurant has just been voted in the top 6 on
the planet - just over an hour’s drive from The Etihad.He has been awarded an MBE in this year’s New Years Honours List.

The food is unreal and the front of house staff are young , ambitious and unbelievably motivated and the harmony between them with the kitchen has to be seen to be believed.

His roots lie in foraging and local sustainable produce showcasing The Lakes and Cumbria as a World Class venue for both tourism and food.

Cartmel is known locally as the Mayfair of The Lakes . Get yourself upto to Cartmel races for a great day out if you don’t fancy the food.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.