Anyone else completely emotionally drained today?

Couldn’t eat at all yesterday,had 4 Red Bull’s and 5 cups of coffe.Still bouncing around the room :)

I was feeling elated last night and this morning, but as the day wears on I am realising we still haven’t got over the finishing line, then I realised I had a headache, limbs aching and a temperature of 38 degrees, maybe a head cold, flu or Covid. I trust our lads to win the Prem and the Champions League, the big one is the Cup Final and the fight against the Premier League who claim we are cheating. It would give me great pleasure to put our arrogant neighbours to shame in the Cup Final. If we show the same character in the three important game left that we showed last night, we will look back on a great season. Carragher as usual talking out of his arse, which actually makes more sense than what comes out of his mouth.

The kids in my class get to watch newsround at about quarter to eleven, I thought this should be good they always show champs league goals, all good. Brilliant , he's mentioned us now show the goals please, the kids wanted to as well, what did they show but stills of the game, they've never done that before.
Probably Salford rag media up to their childish mischief again

Up in ssl3 last night and lost my voice as soon as I got home. Sore throat today. Tired as hell as well. But fuck me it was worth it. Won’t ever forget last night

Mixed emotions - elated on the result and the whole evening, build up , atmosphere and performance.

Slightly deflated that having had previous issues with a young family with Turkey airport/passport control I won’t be returning there. I knew at the start of season the final was in Turkey. Over the season I have got myself in the mindset I won’t be going if we reached the final. It is fate though we will go on to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.