Anyone else concerned?

karen7 said:
FantasyIreland said:
karen7 said:
Jesus billy,you still on about mancini?,you got your wish,move on

Why,when its relevant to our current situation.

because the tone is always vicious imo,not so much a discussion more a chance to have a go

Please don't derail the thread. If you're offended by something I've posted because your sensitive to criticism of Mancini - well you know my history. Foe me. Otherwise jog on ...

Karen,thats your perception given your adoration for the man.

Re-read Billys post,it's relevant to our current business and makes perfect sense.

Mancini did well,but he also made big mistakes,all makes for present and future discussion.

Billy you could tell me things that I've not heard before. Everything you posted is well documented

BillyShears said:
karen7 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Why,when its relevant to our current situation.

because the tone is always vicious imo,not so much a discussion more a chance to have a go

Please don't derail the thread. If you're offended by something I've posted because your sensitive to criticism of Mancini - well you know my history. Foe me. Otherwise jog on ...

I am not sensitive to him going,i am over it,I wont foe anyone

bobmcfc said:
Billy you could tell me things that I've not heard before. Everything you posted is well documented

Get you! Not even a thanks in there. That's the last time I try and play nicely when I suspect someone is just going to take the piss ... ;)

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:

Get you! Not even a thanks in there. That's the last time I try and play nicely when I suspect someone is just going to take the piss ... ;)

I'm trying to wrangle some juicy titbits out of you but I guess it didn't work. I'm not taking the piss, only liberties ;)

Smithy34 said:
Forzacitizens said:
I do realise that we're not in July yet but I do worry about where we're heading.

Everyone is disappointed that we didn't get Isco, that happens in football and I accept at present Real Madrid are a lot bigger football club than we are.

We have sold Tevez and I don't see who we could get as a replacement for decent money for the same quality.

Dan Taylor has just said we won't be spending big on a striker and Guidetti isn't happening.

Have we greatly changed our spending strategy now looking for bargains?.

We didn't get our first choice targets last year and look what happened.

No - because we already have a player called Denis Suarez who is currently playing really well at the U20 world cup in turkey, where he is being given praise for his displays by the Spanish press

If Pellegrini can do for Suarez what he did for Isco - then we are fine
Has he not been a sub in all but one game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.