Anyone else concerned?

stony said:
BillyShears said:
stony said:
Hardly surprising when you do your best to wind them up at every opportunity. You keep telling them to move on, you should do that yourself Billy.

Funny, don't remember you jumping in on my behalf at any point in the last 12 months. Then again you set your stall out early. I believe the quote was "you're troll and the angriest man on Bluemoon". So on that basis you'll forgive me for not giving even half a fuck about what you think.

Why would I jump in to defend you when most of the shit you get is of your own making. You love a row on here, you've been doing it for years, and you're more than capable of defending yourself.

I just find it hypocritical of you to tell others to move on when you stir the pot at any and every opportunity.

I remember making the angriest man on bluemoon comment. You laughed it off at the time, I had no idea it's been eating away at you. Sorry if I upset you.

May I just say that you summed everything up perfectly about Shears in that post. In virtually every post Shears has to mention Mancini. He just can't let it go..Even us inners have...
Billy is Mr Angry..I think he may have got bullied at school

bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
I feel very uncertain especially losing tevez and not so certain about the signings we have made either. Navas is good but is he really over his homesickness issues ? The Brazilian I can really see that kicking us in the arse and I've got no opinion on Pellegrini just yet.

Not impressed so far and we don't seem to be very sure of our targets and have been very very sloppy in our dealings so far. Oh and not happy about losing tevez at all I will say that again
Who have we been sloppy with, Femibob? Concrete targets now that you know for sure we bid for, not who the Sun said we were after. Isco doesn't count.

Cavani and isco ? We have have the belief that we would be more astute in the transfer market after last seasons absolute fook up. We have allowed balotelli and tevez to leave and it takes a hell of alot to replace that calibre of striker does it not ? We are all fur coat and no knickers at the moment but I hope it will improve.

Oh and is Isco counts
Nerrr
Sloppy because we refuse to pay £53m and sloppy because we allowed the biggest club in the world to take a young player from our grasps?

This despite already spending £44m on two fucking good players that you have never seen play for 90 minutes? Trust the scouting team if you are unsure and leave the handwringing until after you have seen them play for a month.

SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
Who have we been sloppy with, Femibob? Concrete targets now that you know for sure we bid for, not who the Sun said we were after. Isco doesn't count.

Cavani and isco ? We have have the belief that we would be more astute in the transfer market after last seasons absolute fook up. We have allowed balotelli and tevez to leave and it takes a hell of alot to replace that calibre of striker does it not ? We are all fur coat and no knickers at the moment but I hope it will improve.

Oh and is Isco counts
Nerrr
Sloppy because we refuse to pay £53m and sloppy because we allowed the biggest club in the world to take a young player from our grasps?

This despite already spending £44m on two fucking good players that you have never seen play for 90 minutes? Trust the scouting team if you are unsure and leave the handwringing until after you have seen them play for a month.

il dibattito è finito. Luca Brasi dorme con i pesci

bobmcfc said:
Stoned Rose said:
bobmcfc said:
I feel very uncertain especially losing tevez and not so certain about the signings we have made either. Navas is good but is he really over his homesickness issues ? The Brazilian I can really see that kicking us in the arse and I've got no opinion on Pellegrini just yet.

Not impressed so far and we don't seem to be very sure of our targets and have been very very sloppy in our dealings so far. Oh and not happy about losing tevez at all I will say that again

So Bob, given the current FFP climate could you detail exactly which ins and outs would actually 'impress' you?

If we are going to be ruled by FFP which is a stick a lot of you lot used to make "a point" then we certainly overpaid for fernandino didn't we ? I would have paid for isco, kept tevez or demanded more cash considering what we pay for players in their final 12 months of contracts (FFP not a consideration when we are overpaying for nasri or kolo toure)
Personally I would have paid for falcao 60m euros after recouping 10m on tevez and 20m on balotelli
Overpaid? You've never seen him pay for christs sake.

SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:
Stoned Rose said:
So Bob, given the current FFP climate could you detail exactly which ins and outs would actually 'impress' you?

If we are going to be ruled by FFP which is a stick a lot of you lot used to make "a point" then we certainly overpaid for fernandino didn't we ? I would have paid for isco, kept tevez or demanded more cash considering what we pay for players in their final 12 months of contracts (FFP not a consideration when we are overpaying for nasri or kolo toure)
Personally I would have paid for falcao 60m euros after recouping 10m on tevez and 20m on balotelli

I can't have three different debates. You say we should pay another says we can't buy isco because of FFP. Nobody can discuss this because your all too angry and nobody will ever agree

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:
BillyShears said:
I believe it might be problematic for Ric if I posted it ... :)

You can PM it to me unless you want to be a big Penis Tease from now until forever more

It would take one to know one ... ;)

If you want my Penis Billy you are very welcome to it lol

Would be lying if i was to say i wasn't a little concerned after the last few days. The first 2 signings early on raised the hopes of it being an incredible window for us but losing out on Isco and with Tevez going, as it stands right now i'm not sure we're in a better position than last year. I expect this to change come the end of the window as i'm sure we'll sign a striker i just don't know who we could get that's better than Tevez. Carlos is a big big loss regardless of what people may think of him.

bobmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:

Oh and is Isco counts
Nerrr

il dibattito è finito. Luca Brasi dorme con i pesci
Well I hope he boots up. I caught bad cat aids off a perch once.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:18 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:

I can't have three different debates. You say we should pay another says we can't buy isco because of FFP. Nobody can discuss this because your all too angry and nobody will ever agree
I'm not angry. I'm laid in the bath. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.