Anyone else concerned?

Joehannes said:
de niro said:
Forzacitizens said:
I do realise that we're not in July yet but I do worry about where we're heading.

Everyone is disappointed that we didn't get Isco, that happens in football and I accept at present Real Madrid are a lot bigger football club than we are.

We have sold Tevez and I don't see who we could get as a replacement for decent money for the same quality.

Dan Taylor has just said we won't be spending big on a striker and Guidetti isn't happening.

Have we greatly changed our spending strategy now looking for bargains?.

We didn't get our first choice targets last year and look what happened.

How dare you. Are you a rag? You know the rules of bluemoon. You can't crititize the club or the management team in any way.they are from Barcelona Dont you know. People like you are not welcome. You should be banned. You run a terrible risk of insult and banishment you not being a mod and all. Nope,happy clappers and nodding dogs only allowed on here.
It's not even July. It's not about not being allowed to criticise the club, it's about getting a fucking grip.
GET A FUCKING GRIP.......!!!??????? . How do you expect fans to react when we have just got rid of the best manager we have had in 34 years , who has won us 2 major trophies, who has been compared to Alex Ferguson by the man who was once his right hand man, who was unceremoniously dumped by the club. Didnt we all cry out for stability. Now we are in a position were we dont know what the fuck is coming next

meeesh said:
Frustrated to fuck,Pelligrini OUT,father figure my arse,why do we always have a few fuck ups during summer transfer window.............................oh yea thats right we are City after all

That Navas, waste of money..

[quoteNow we are in a position were we dont know what the fuck is coming next ][/quote]

I do. Great entertaining football and Champions again.

Little concerned about ony 2 recognised strikers, although sure we must have someone in mind. Dont think it needs be some 30 + million quid guy. Someone like Bentake, Barr, or even Daren Bent who will give us extra goals. Also possibly a backup goalie as I think Pants will want to go where he can get first team football.

This season is a whole new ball game. You kind of knew what you what get with Mancini after having a couple of seasons under the belt with him. He also came partway through the season when a lot of the fans were unhappy with Hughes. New man from the start of the season, couple of early bad results and I can imagine
Mancini's name being sang round the stadium.

Would we take quater finals in champ league but 4th or even 5th in League?

I think we will make top 3 this season, a transition season, but if we don't lets not do a Chelsea and sack Pelligrini.

bowieboots said:
Little concerned about ony 2 recognised strikers, although sure we must have someone in mind. Dont think it needs be some 30 + million quid guy. Someone like Bentake, Barr, or even Daren Bent who will give us extra goals. Also possibly a backup goalie as I think Pants will want to go where he can get first team football.

This season is a whole new ball game. You kind of knew what you what get with Mancini after having a couple of seasons under the belt with him. He also came partway through the season when a lot of the fans were unhappy with Hughes. New man from the start of the season, couple of early bad results and I can imagine
Mancini's name being sang round the stadium.

Would we take quater finals in champ league but 4th or even 5th in League?

I think we will make top 3 this season, a transition season, but if we don't lets not do a Chelsea and sack Pelligrini.

fuck me that's some pessimism

argyle said:
andrewmswift said:
i'm actually fairly excited about how quiet we've been. makes me think the brass is up to some real coups

Just to offer the alternative view, everyone thought this last summer even up to the last day of the window, and it didn't go so well.

Correct.
I'm taking nothing for granted and will only be at ease when we have made the signings we clearly need.

de niro said:
argyle said:
andrewmswift said:
i'm actually fairly excited about how quiet we've been. makes me think the brass is up to some real coups

Just to offer the alternative view, everyone thought this last summer even up to the last day of the window, and it didn't go so well.

Correct.
I'm taking nothing for granted and will only be at ease when we have made the signings we clearly need.
Well we have already made a couple

Ducado said:
de niro said:
argyle said:

Correct.
Well we have already made a couple
But that was last week, where are this weeks signings. shouldn't we be out there spending like a chav with a new credit card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.