Anyone else concerned?

Ducado said:
And you know all about the way the club scouts players?

I suggest you drop your CV off in the morning, the office opens at 9.00

Simple question. If this guy is 40m good why has noone else ever tried to sign him? I am not saying he is a bad player but 40m good? No way.

avoidconfusion said:
Ducado said:

Simple question. If this guy is 40m good why has noone else ever tried to sign him? I am not saying he is a bad player but 40m good? No way.

Thought it was £50m?

Pam said:
Stoned Rose said:
Gone so far:

Tevez
Balotelli
Kolo
Bridge
Santa Cruz
Lolarov (very likely)

None of them worth keeping if you look it at it from a purely business perspective.

Keeping this category of player would prevent us moving for others. I'm sure most of us remember the 'got to get rid of the deadwood first' drama of last summer's window.

I'm glad and impressed we have had the sense and balls to move these players on early doors.

What a lot of you are now used to is the club spending huge sums on huge names. It has warped your sense of reality and left you needing your shiny new 'names'.

We are a business operating under constraints and therefore simply have to be much more frugal and subtle in our dealings.

Yes, 6 players have gone, but 2 excellent players have arrived to plug some of the gaping gaps that let us down so cruelly last seaon.

It wont end there. There will be more players. But these will be anchored in realism not the fantasy of seasons gone by.

Concerned?

Not at all.

Excited?

Fuck yeah.

How does this theory fit with paying thirty million plus for a 28 year old and giving Yaya another huge pay rise?
We gave Yaya a pay rise?

Not too concerned just yet, I am hoping this is all part of their masterplan, surely their must be a plan?

avoidconfusion said:
Ducado said:

How do we know nobody has tried to sign him ?
We are talking about this one ?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/01/05/manchester-united-agree-deal-to-sign-tough-tackling-brazilian-midfielder-fernandinho-according-to-italian-reports/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/01/05 ... n-reports/</a>

Joehannes said:
Pam said:
Stoned Rose said:
Gone so far:

Tevez
Balotelli
Kolo
Bridge
Santa Cruz
Lolarov (very likely)

None of them worth keeping if you look it at it from a purely business perspective.

Keeping this category of player would prevent us moving for others. I'm sure most of us remember the 'got to get rid of the deadwood first' drama of last summer's window.

I'm glad and impressed we have had the sense and balls to move these players on early doors.

What a lot of you are now used to is the club spending huge sums on huge names. It has warped your sense of reality and left you needing your shiny new 'names'.

We are a business operating under constraints and therefore simply have to be much more frugal and subtle in our dealings.

Yes, 6 players have gone, but 2 excellent players have arrived to plug some of the gaping gaps that let us down so cruelly last seaon.

It wont end there. There will be more players. But these will be anchored in realism not the fantasy of seasons gone by.

Concerned?

Not at all.

Excited?

Fuck yeah.

How does this theory fit with paying thirty million plus for a 28 year old and giving Yaya another huge pay rise?
We gave Yaya a pay rise?
Nope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.