Anyone else concerned?

waspish said:
Our owners are not in business to lose money they want to make money!

I think we might just buy Villa and that's that for our spending plus Navas and Fernandino that's good Business

How would buying villa make business sense?

blightee said:
paying £30 million for Fernandinho shows the club are still willing to pay the big bucks, although it also shows they are still willing to be ripped off for average players whom we wont be able to sell in 2 years time for more than 5 million.

Why would we need to sell him in 2 years time?

blightee said:
paying £30 million for Fernandinho shows the club are still willing to pay the big bucks, although it also shows they are still willing to be ripped off for average players whom we wont be able to sell in 2 years time for more than 5 million.

Fernandinho is not average ....come Christmas you will have his name on your shirt and you will be singing his name ...... thats if you can aford 11 letters

-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 pm --

The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
waspish said:

I think we might just buy Villa and that's that for our spending plus Navas and Fernandino that's good Business

If it is in The Algarve it would make sense as they predict you can double your money there on property in 10 years .....

The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
waspish said:

The contract they will give him would make good business sense

The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
waspish said:

I never liked that "We'll buy your club and burn it down" song! ..but this is bordering on insanity!!

Stoned Rose said:
GXCity said:
Last year we missed out on Van Persie because we couldn't offload a striker to free up space. This year we sell one and everyone is flapping as we haven't got a replacement in before we sold a striker. Someone is lined up and I am sure we won't be disappointed.

Last year we missed out on Van Persie because we couldn't offload a striker to free up space. This year we sell one and everyone is flapping as we haven't got a replacement in before we sold a striker.

This is how some on Blue Moan roll mate. Never, ever satisfied.

The club is damned if it does or damned if it doesn't, catch 22, I'm glad to see the deadwood finally jettisoned off the wage bill and a couple of players who didn't want to play for us. I trust our owners I'm sure they have everything under control......now where did I leave my Valium!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.