Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

Yes, confident. They're in a run of shit form including their last game that they won, conceding a fair amount of goals in the process. We're playing fucking excellent.

The one positive for us and negative for Arsenal is their performance at the Etihad.

Foe me that was a game they should have won but their negative attitude to that game ( hopefully) will come back to haunt them.

If they has beaten us that day, for me that was our title challenge done for me.
this is the one

Grandson just said “ City will beat United easy in the final “ and he’s a little rag.
This got me thinking back to a time, that whenever we met them, I was dreading a drubbing. Yet I still fear the worse before big games like tomorrow. And all I’m hearing, is it’s going to be an easy win and City will cruise to the title.
Well that’s not me, because it doesn’t matter how old you are, I’m sure there’s plenty of old boys who are still pessimistic like me

Grandson just said “ City will beat United easy in the final “ and he’s a little rag.
This got me thinking back to a time, that whenever we met them, I was dreading a drubbing. Yet I still fear the worse before big games like tomorrow. And all I’m hearing, is it’s going to be an easy win and City will cruise to the title.
Well that’s not me, because it doesn’t matter how old you are, I’m sure there’s plenty of old boys who are still pessimistic like me
Add me to the list , it never leaves you as a Blue of a certain age

Yep, that queezy feeling never leaves us FOC’s..

I’m not confident at all, but reading some posts on the title race thread some decent posters are very confident so I’m going with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.