Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

Yes mate, the great imponderables are something we can't control, if we do it we'll have bloody well earned it...
After last season I didn’t think we would even be here, if it all goes wrong at least we will have Wembley, I’m bloody confident about that one.

Nope, think we will drop points at Spurs which will cost us the title.

Have you noticed though in the media people like Merson and others saying Sours have no chance but zero on Arsenals opponents before games ie no chance for Rags in the media.

Nope, think we will drop points at Spurs which will cost us the title.

Have you noticed though in the media people like Merson and others saying Sours have no chance but zero on Arsenals opponents before games ie no chance for Rags in the media.
I thought that. It was their mirror image game of us going to Spurs, nothing about the rags must give it everything. It is hard to.tell admittedly.

Very confident.

We will win tomorrow night, I said before the Fulham game that this group of players and management are machines.

We will win tomorrow because we have to win, The players know what needs to be done and they'll get us the three points that we need.

We've been in numerous title run ins over the years and we've been to many difficult places needing a win and we got the job done on every occasion and tomorrow will be no different.

We will create a bucket load of chances, Be clinical on front of goal and we will win this game very comfortably.

I'm not nervous at all, I'm buzzing for this game, We're in yet another title race it's fucking great!

as a city fan of 50 years i am never confident its just the way i am, do i know we are the best team in the world yes i do but its just that nagging old city that gets in your head, id much rather be in our position than arsenals.
if we are nervious how do you think arsenal fans are feeling.

I think sometimes you can't win them all, and this might just be Arsenals year. It's not a typical City thing. Typical City now is a winning machine. By most metrics though Arsenal have been every bit as deserving of the title this year as we have, and if they do happen to win out I'll just comfort myself in knowing it wasn't the fucking dippers, and we don't get a full summer love in of Klopps final season™.

My sentiments and feelings exactly.

To the very confident "Relax we've got this" posters, how does defeat impact you? As you're so confident we'll win, is it a hammer blow, or do you just shrug it off in the laid back manner you approach important must win games? I'm curious.
This team's attitude and commitment is never in doubt but sport as we all know has an incredible way of slapping you in the face, that's why we all love and watch it.

I think sometimes you can't win them all, and this might just be Arsenals year. It's not a typical City thing. Typical City now is a winning machine. By most metrics though Arsenal have been every bit as deserving of the title this year as we have, and if they do happen to win out I'll just comfort myself in knowing it wasn't the fucking dippers, and we don't get a full summer love in of Klopps final season™.

Yes we have to credit Arsenal, as much as I dislike them. They've held their nerve this year and done extremely well against the top six, better than we have. They were fortuitous against ourselves but still got four out of six points. I actually think this season could be pivotal for their future. They've been almost perfect, while by our own high standards we've been just slightly off it. If we win it from here it could really damage their mentality. If they win it I expect them to get even stronger.

All we can ask is Spurs put as much effort into win that game as the rags did. Also drop players and play a weakened side. After all it’s only fair. The rags had no intention of competing in that game yesterday, hence why their two key players didn’t play. Let’s hope Spurs return the favour :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.