Anyone else going to Oldham next Tuesday?

We have now sold out our allocation this morning..... 4600 for a pre-season friendly with a lot of our 1st team not playing.

I'll be there, sat in the Oldham end with my housemate who's an Oldham season ticket holder. Should be a good night, never been told Oldham though and I'm meeting him there. Anyone know the easiest way of getting there? Is the bus from town easier or the metrolink to Oldham Mumps?

LaLuneBleue said:
I'll be there, sat in the Oldham end with my housemate who's an Oldham season ticket holder. Should be a good night, never been told Oldham though and I'm meeting him there. Anyone know the easiest way of getting there? Is the bus from town easier or the metrolink to Oldham Mumps?

Bus is easier 24 or 181 from town goes right up Broadway to the ground, jump off just after the retail park on your left (mcdonalds KFC argos etc) and the ground is about a 2 minute walk

gazinho said:
Closest pub to our end of the ground is probably the Old Grey Mare which is up the road alongside the hospital and about 100 yards down the road to the left. Alternatively there is the Clayton Green/Arms cant remember which 1 thats near b&q ideal for taking the kids in and they do food.
Cheers, fella. Clayton Green, also named as an away pub. The beer's probably processed gnat's pee, but it's very handy for the ground.

another generation said:
gazinho said:
Closest pub to our end of the ground is probably the Old Grey Mare which is up the road alongside the hospital and about 100 yards down the road to the left. Alternatively there is the Clayton Green/Arms cant remember which 1 thats near b&q ideal for taking the kids in and they do food.
Cheers, fella. Clayton Green, also named as an away pub. The beer's probably processed gnat's pee, but it's very handy for the ground.

I remember it used to be JW Lees but it s prob changed now that was a few yrs ago

another generation said:
gazinho said:
Think Wacky Warehouse. It's one of those kind of places. Granted it is within spitting distance of the ground though.
Took the kids there years ago and after waiting 45 minutes for our food to be served we fucked it off. Never been back.

oldhamblue said:
citychad64 said:
This match is now cash admission according to Oldhams web site

think that's just for home fans

Won't matter .....

plenty of City fans will be in the home ends , and they are advertising cash admission in the MEN now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.